Reviews for Titan of Defense
Mana's Cinder chapter 2 . 9/11
The "Council" getting Naruto jumped by gangs of retarded civilians, Scumbags who just "happen" to find Naruto and facilitate his torture, edgy personality, and "Hikari"?

What is this, 2006? What cliched trash.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 6 . 6/23
Okay while I am very happy with the chapter, I have to ask where Tsukiyomi the Moon god, Izanagi, Izanami, and the Shinigami are? Although I have a feeling that Tsukiyomi and Ameterasu haven't been married yet. However I need to say that I am a little less than comforted by Susanoo being the one that decides on Naruto's position as the Storm Kami isn't regarded as the deepest thinker, not saying that he is stupid, just has occasionally been either a victim of a smooth fast talking Kami, or a hero who's got some help from others, as often as he has let his temper get the best of him.
Now I kinda hope that Naruto is appointed Kami of life, joy, love, ninja, air, wind, defense, will, and guardians as that kind of sums up the character of canonical Naruto.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 5 . 6/23
I love it, but Susanoo is the one who got the Kusanagi from the corpse of Yamata no Orochi not Ameterasu, so Susanoo should be there to help Naruto as well especially when you take the Mangekyo Sharingan technique that Is named after him's attributes. Also I have to say that I believe Hiruzen would have ended the day drinking sake from Danzo's skull if Naruto had shown the seal to him, also I think that Naruto will actually get the Hirashin down faster than the Rasengan as it is a compact altered summoning matrix that was originally made by the Second Hokage and highly improved and adapted by Minato. Seriously between Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi it seems that creating a variation on an already existing technique counts as making an original technique. That said I wonder if Kakashi is going to be a good guy in this story
Korog the Oversoul chapter 3 . 6/23
I love the fuinjutsu savvy Naruto. However I think that Naruto should have asked Hikari about the Fourth Hokage and suggested an adamantium, vibranium, and uru alloy so that his armor would be light enough for evasive actions, as well as being able to gain attributes from Guren's Crystal release, the Bone Pulse, Garraand the other Kazekages' Magnet Release, and lessening the effects of Lightning Release attacks. I say this as Adamantium can be destroyed by a few methods unless it is alloyed with the more defensive Vibranium which can store crazy amounts of energy before it hits critical mass levels. However when you alloy it with Adamantium the normal energy threshold skyrockets as well as make it easier to release the pent up energy. The Uru metal, a key metal in Mjolniir's composition and able to assimilate special powers of things that the metal is exposed to, the greater the exposure the higher the assimilation's quality although it is best if the Uru smashes or in another way destroys another substance. If you're still around I would love to talk to you and also suggest Tsunade and maybe even Kushina as members' of the group in the future. Now I love the story, and I hope you can eventually finish it, that's awesome, and if it is up for adoption I would love to have a chance to bring this to a conclusion although I would have to make a few changes like making the full mastered abilities of the Kekkai Genkai to allow Naruto to conjure an armor and weapons. Anyway I'm so excited to read the next chapter.
lalo80 chapter 28 . 5/24
Porfa actualiza pronto. Es buena tu historia
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/5
i call hax. not to be sexist but if it weren't for men then none of us would be here. we can all say that all y'all nigglets came from a nut! let's put it this way. without the ingredients there is no pie. we supply the ingredients. and the woman bake the pie in the oven. so. no ingredients. no pie. but one can't live without the other. so in conclusion! woman are not better than men! and men are not better than women! so its all equal! you feminists can go back in your dark caves now! no need to get your panties in a twist!
Annabell242 chapter 9 . 4/30
mmmm, one of the most anoying things i find in storys is when suddinly "oh your to young and i say you must become older so ima just fk with your bodys age insted of let you grow up normaly
Please updTe
kyuzo3567 chapter 28 . 4/25
So I'm just gonna guess that you're dead or something unfortunately. I've enjoyed alot of your stories and just wish you would have been able to finish this one off specifically.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/11
Gothicfantasy chapter 28 . 4/9
ok i officially love this book
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/8
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/7
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/7
desdelor97 chapter 28 . 4/6
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.