Reviews for Decadence
Raven chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good! Good!
Write a sequel please?
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
A stroke of literary genius. Incredibly moving, incredibly profound.
SincerelyChristina chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Holy crap.
Please...for the love of Ra write something like this again!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
*bursts out laughing from what you said at the end*
XDD Dang, it's really good though and made sense, so at least it wasn't confusing. I like how they were able to see the darkness in other mortals though. o.o I always imagined the soul blackening up if one made a sin, I find it ironic that this story was similar to my thoughts of a soul back when i was 10 XD
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Good God, that was amazing. I'm no Bakura or Ryou fan, but this was fascinating and extremely engaging. Loved the Change of Heart reference. Faved.
croquant chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cool and ties in very neatly as precanon in some alternate universe. One never gets tired of playing around with the light/dark motif, right?

Thanks for uploading.
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Amazing. This was beautiful and so well written. I loved it.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
...Me neither, but it was AWESOME!
noiritesse chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
tenderglories chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So guess who is finally getting around to reviewing this? ...yeah, you guessed right. Better late than never though, right? :P

Besides, I don't really have much to say, save for "HOLY MOTHER OF RA, THIS IS AMAZING." Yep. That sums up my feelings for this pretty well. The references to canon were perfect, I'm actually jealous about your ability to do that so effectively ;P

Plus, the ending. I couldn't help feeling the irony - he went to all that trouble to save Ryou from the darkness, only to have him became the servant of the very darkness he stopped from killing him. CURSE YOU, IRONY. *shakes fist*

Bravo, my friend, bravo.
-Christina :)
three notes chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hot damn. That was amazing. I absolutely love it when someone writes up a fanfic that is totally different from the series but uses the same concepts; if that makes sense. DX The imagery was nicely detailed; and it wasn't wordy, which I like. Bakura's attitude about controlling the shadows was neat. You can see how he changed. Im a little confused about Yami. Was he an OC or no? XD ahhh, it was so good, though! It was...fantastically brilliant! The title's nice, too. :3 gud job!*
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yesssss! What a great dynamic for this pairing! I love tendershipping done well :D

Interesting interpretation of shadow magic, parallels to canon (particularly towards the end) and a good mix of horror and fantasy that kept things interesting.

Poor Ryou!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
alice chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
God. This just... AWESOME. I can't even kffvzhgfhfjxu.
I love you
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
...i think u posted the chp in the wrong story