Reviews for Gleam
Hinata Plusle chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It actually had a somewhat... warm and happy?... atmosphere, specially with Flint's optimistic personality (which I found actually IC, congrats!). Then came the last phrase...
Well, anyway. This is a masterpiece on IgnitionShipping. Grammar and word choice are nice, the length is just perfect. Flint was absolutely IC, as I've stated before, and it really sounded like Volkner was going to act that way in such a situation he was put in.
Furthermore, the nurses actually seem to try to help the couple, as they know Volkner hasn't got much time left. Mary specially. If only everybody in the world were like her...
Well, what else to say? Congratulations, you've written a wonderful story!
Autistic Goldfish chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was sad.
I like how optimistic you made Flint, and how he tried to be loud and cheerful, and in the end just... Sadness.
Snow fire chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was so sad! Do you enjoy tearing out my heart and stomping on it? The tears that I can't stop? Why.
minimintychip chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AHHHHHHHH emotions-
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was a bit short for my tastes, but I really liked it! Normally I'm not the biggest on first person, but the way you told everything through Flint's overly optimistic POV just killed me (in a good way of course)

That was lovely, and I really hope to see more of this pairing from you in the future!
Cbearc chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm not crying...I just have a twig in my eye...or a stick...possibly a log...maybe a tree D':
KinYuen97 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwww that's so sad but really touching
Didn't expect the ending, so this is an excellent piece of work :)
Datseer chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This made me cry. I really loved it, its really well structured and written.
Mattecat chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
A drabble is a writing exercise that is exactly 100 words. This is over 1000, which, although a nice change from the 500 or less fanfictions I've been reviewing, is not a drabble.

Other than that, this is good! I am much better reviewing fanfictions I can see problems with than fanfictions I can't, so bear with me here as I attempt to explain why this is good. You explain the scenario well without stating it outright, if that makes any sense, and the characters are solid... ly... written? haha I'm really bad at explaining myself.

But yeah, it's good!