Reviews for What is Love?
PrideEdwardElric chapter 24 . 3/29
This may be a few years too late...but hear me out. This is more a rant to the people complaining about this story than towards the author (I have NOTHING against you, just so you know, but I am upset for another reason...).

WIL? is long overdo for a proper continuation, this 'ending' to such an interesting and long drawn out story with a fantastic plot (and, dare I say it, as fantastic perhaps as the show itself) is INSUFFICIENT. Chapter 23 is even more of an unsatisfying cliffhanger than the ending we got to the actual show! And unfortunately, from what I've gathered from that author's note...this story may never be continued let alone finished...

Because people got offended?

*facepalm*

WHAT IN THE LITERAL KNARTZ?!

THIS IS THE BEST GLTAS STORY I'VE READ WHICH DOES NOT TAKE PLACE IN SPACE BUT TAKES PLACE ON A PLANET FULL OF VIBRANT CHARACTERS AND A VIBRANT PEOPLE FULL OF CULTURAL DIVERSITY! I WANT to read more of YOUR take on the Volkriegan cultures, because your story so far was the ONLY one to portray them so interestingly and so elaborately that this story had me FLOORED at times by how, dare I sound like Aya, FASCINATING and well thought out it is!

Sorry for all the caps...but it's so stupidly ABSURD that people would have ANY problem with this story, seeing as how the the culture of Razer's species took some obvious influences from a certain Earth culture. It's still not exactly the same! It's YOUR spin on things, YOUR creative license to portray this species how YOU see fit. If others get offended...maybe THEY should make their own story in a way that they wouldn't feel like they were walking on eggshells all the time over every little thing.

I don't care how bombastically 'insensitive' I sound... To not continue this story because of other people calling your creative work all sorts of negative names is like a huge writer's block SLAP IN THE FACE on ALL writers' creative freedom. I would NEVER allow anyone to force me to take down any of my stories out of some sort of 'offense' to them, my stories are MY stories, with my own creative commons license, so they are MY own imagination displayed in a work of art (in this case...WRITING)! If people can't take the hint...then the problem lies with THEM, not me the author (or any other author out there), and they can go take a hike!

This end my rant...but I will never stop being upset at what happened...until this story finally, if it ever does, get continued.
Please continue…
I love this story…
Finnish man chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
You know naama means in Finland same as face
martin.lopez chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
I see no flaws with this and am greatly excited each time I hit the next chapter button!
This is art and an artist should be free to paint and sculpt his masterpiece any way their heart desires!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
Oh please continue! I love this so far! I think you should somehow add Aya into the tournament though
Cassie chapter 24 . 2/5/2016
Please dont stop I need to know how it ends
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
I hope that you would continued this story, it's really one of the best story's I've read
catwoman03 chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
Please continue this story! I actually love it so much! I really don't know what I can say as for advice for this story but I think it is perfect the way it is. I understand how people would be offended by some of the factors in this story but that is their problem. I really, really hope that you will continue this story. It's really, really amazing.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 24 . 10/19/2015
please don't discontinue it, it's a shame to discontinue such a hardworked, well-written story
Lilygirlrocks chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
My honest opinion is that this story is very interesting, and I mean VERY. The cultural aspects are intriguing, and quite in-depth. The research must have taken a while, and I thoroughly enjoy the story. The characters you have created are also great, Razer's interactions, and the crew's reaction to them are brilliant. I really enjoy reading this and would love for you to continue it. How else am I going to find out all the cliffhangers you've left? ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
hey, im the same person who came up with the 'Maku Musa' idea. i have one more idea about Maku, that he is jalous about Razers relationship with Renana, because he don't know who his morther are.

- please continue the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
I love this story! i would die, if you don't continue...
I hope's its okay about the ''character stuff'' and advice:

I have a suggestion : how about a flashback chapter with Razer and Diaabs son , as secret childhood friends. their friendship begin with that Maku was skipping stones over a river, and met a boy his own age, named Razer. they met secretly, and had a friendly rivalry games, like skipping stones, racing and martial arts, for fun.

I also have another proposal regarding Diaabs son: His name is Maku Musa (Maku means 'Warrior' ( inspired by the name Markus)). His parents were Lord Diaab , and a young prostitute (he never knew his mother ). He was 11-12 years old when he died. He was a bright, friendly, playful and obedient, but feisty and reckless young boy, like Razer. He was disclosed to resemble Razer, to the point when they were children (with the exception of the hair color). (Maybe) like Razer, when he was a child , he had disheveled , half long, white hair, big blue eyes, similar to tattoos, and a cute face.

I hope there were nothing i had missed in the other chapters, about Diaabs son.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Maybe you could make a chapter about a flashback about the war, and Diaab and his son, and a another flashback about Razer and his parents (Razul and Renana)?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I'LL GOT A HEART ATTACK OF HAPPINESS! IF (WHEN) THIS STORY CONTINUE!
Ally chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
I love the story keep ondoing it please!