Reviews for What is Love?
I love this story! i would die, if you don't continue...
I hope's its okay about the ''character stuff'' and advice:

I have a suggestion : how about a flashback chapter with Razer and Diaabs son , as secret childhood friends. their friendship begin with that Maku was skipping stones over a river, and met a boy his own age, named Razer. they met secretly, and had a friendly rivalry games, like skipping stones, racing and martial arts, for fun.

I also have another proposal regarding Diaabs son: His name is Maku Musa (Maku means 'Warrior' ( inspired by the name Markus)). His parents were Lord Diaab , and a young prostitute (he never knew his mother ). He was 11-12 years old when he died. He was a bright, friendly, playful and obedient, but feisty and reckless young boy, like Razer. He was disclosed to resemble Razer, to the point when they were children (with the exception of the hair color). (Maybe) like Razer, when he was a child , he had disheveled , half long, white hair, big blue eyes, similar to tattoos, and a cute face.

I hope there were nothing i had missed in the other chapters, about Diaabs son.
Maybe you could make a chapter about a flashback about the war, and Diaab and his son, and a another flashback about Razer and his parents (Razul and Renana)?
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I'LL GOT A HEART ATTACK OF HAPPINESS! IF (WHEN) THIS STORY CONTINUE!
Ally chapter 24 . 3/22
I love the story keep ondoing it please!
Willowspring1 chapter 1 . 2/27
HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON THIS! THERE ARE SO MANY! IF YOU DISCONTINUE THIS OT WILL RUIN OUR LIVES! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!

PLEASE, AT LEAST TRY.
-Willowspring1
turtlefangirl2012 chapter 3 . 1/22
a volkregian ? wau!
T-T don't stop! please! i love this story so much and its shall end happy with Razer and Aya
Anonim chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I like this story. Please write next chapter
Cassondreya chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
DON'T DISCONTINUE!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I LOVE UR STORY
PLZ CONTINUE IT'S HILARIOUS
and you did a great job in creating razers people and culture with so little to go from
Plus the razaya moments are adorable
I was wondering tho
If Ilana was kahlils sister he spoke of and if so I kinda for some reason want him to realize aya shares her face or recognizes her resemblence to Ilana (they were child friends)
anyways again LOVE IT
PLZ CONTINUE
bumblebabe chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
i love this story so please never end it!
Bumblebabe p chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
don't stop make few more chapters (maybe one with razer gets the news that he and Adira shall marry, but he convinces them that he and aya are lovers (something that really surprise they others)). don't forget the funny stuff : D
tibroeke chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
I would very much appreciate you continuing this story, I have no constructive criticism to offer, but I REALLY enjoy reading this (I am not done but I have read some reviews). This is seeming like a really fun and nice story and I want to keep reading it. So please continue writing this story.
MasterBrattan chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
I think you should continue the story and ignore the people who feel 'offended'. This is a well written fic.
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
NO PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE!