Reviews for What is Love?
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I'LL GOT A HEART ATTACK OF HAPPINESS! IF (WHEN) THIS STORY CONTINUE!
Ally chapter 24 . 3/22
I love the story keep ondoing it please!
Willowspring1 chapter 1 . 2/27
HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON THIS! THERE ARE SO MANY! IF YOU DISCONTINUE THIS OT WILL RUIN OUR LIVES! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!

PLEASE, AT LEAST TRY.
-Willowspring1
turtlefangirl2012 chapter 3 . 1/22
a volkregian ? wau!
T-T don't stop! please! i love this story so much and its shall end happy with Razer and Aya
Anonim chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I like this story. Please write next chapter
Cassondreya chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
DON'T DISCONTINUE!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I LOVE UR STORY
PLZ CONTINUE IT'S HILARIOUS
and you did a great job in creating razers people and culture with so little to go from
Plus the razaya moments are adorable
I was wondering tho
If Ilana was kahlils sister he spoke of and if so I kinda for some reason want him to realize aya shares her face or recognizes her resemblence to Ilana (they were child friends)
anyways again LOVE IT
PLZ CONTINUE
bumblebabe chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
i love this story so please never end it!
Bumblebabe p chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
don't stop make few more chapters (maybe one with razer gets the news that he and Adira shall marry, but he convinces them that he and aya are lovers (something that really surprise they others)). don't forget the funny stuff : D
tibroeke chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
I would very much appreciate you continuing this story, I have no constructive criticism to offer, but I REALLY enjoy reading this (I am not done but I have read some reviews). This is seeming like a really fun and nice story and I want to keep reading it. So please continue writing this story.
MasterBrattan chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
I think you should continue the story and ignore the people who feel 'offended'. This is a well written fic.
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
NO PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE!
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Zafeer is lyfe. Please update soon!
Emeris18 chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Hey this story is awesome id love to see it continue no matter what other people say they can stop reading if they dont like it please continue