Reviews for What is Love?
martin.lopez chapter 24 . 3/27
I see no flaws with this and am greatly excited each time I hit the next chapter button!
This is art and an artist should be free to paint and sculpt his masterpiece any way their heart desires!
Oh please continue! I love this so far! I think you should somehow add Aya into the tournament though
Cassie chapter 24 . 2/5
Please dont stop I need to know how it ends
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
I hope that you would continued this story, it's really one of the best story's I've read
catwoman03 chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
Please continue this story! I actually love it so much! I really don't know what I can say as for advice for this story but I think it is perfect the way it is. I understand how people would be offended by some of the factors in this story but that is their problem. I really, really hope that you will continue this story. It's really, really amazing.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 24 . 10/19/2015
please don't discontinue it, it's a shame to discontinue such a hardworked, well-written story
Lilygirlrocks chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
My honest opinion is that this story is very interesting, and I mean VERY. The cultural aspects are intriguing, and quite in-depth. The research must have taken a while, and I thoroughly enjoy the story. The characters you have created are also great, Razer's interactions, and the crew's reaction to them are brilliant. I really enjoy reading this and would love for you to continue it. How else am I going to find out all the cliffhangers you've left? ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
hey, im the same person who came up with the 'Maku Musa' idea. i have one more idea about Maku, that he is jalous about Razers relationship with Renana, because he don't know who his morther are.

- please continue the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
I love this story! i would die, if you don't continue...
I hope's its okay about the ''character stuff'' and advice:

I have a suggestion : how about a flashback chapter with Razer and Diaabs son , as secret childhood friends. their friendship begin with that Maku was skipping stones over a river, and met a boy his own age, named Razer. they met secretly, and had a friendly rivalry games, like skipping stones, racing and martial arts, for fun.

I also have another proposal regarding Diaabs son: His name is Maku Musa (Maku means 'Warrior' ( inspired by the name Markus)). His parents were Lord Diaab , and a young prostitute (he never knew his mother ). He was 11-12 years old when he died. He was a bright, friendly, playful and obedient, but feisty and reckless young boy, like Razer. He was disclosed to resemble Razer, to the point when they were children (with the exception of the hair color). (Maybe) like Razer, when he was a child , he had disheveled , half long, white hair, big blue eyes, similar to tattoos, and a cute face.

I hope there were nothing i had missed in the other chapters, about Diaabs son.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Maybe you could make a chapter about a flashback about the war, and Diaab and his son, and a another flashback about Razer and his parents (Razul and Renana)?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I'LL GOT A HEART ATTACK OF HAPPINESS! IF (WHEN) THIS STORY CONTINUE!
Ally chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
I love the story keep ondoing it please!
Willowspring1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON THIS! THERE ARE SO MANY! IF YOU DISCONTINUE THIS OT WILL RUIN OUR LIVES! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!

PLEASE, AT LEAST TRY.
-Willowspring1
turtlefangirl2012 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
a volkregian ? wau!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
T-T don't stop! please! i love this story so much and its shall end happy with Razer and Aya