Reviews for Getting Rid of Fuwa Shoutarou
Leilasecrets chapter 7 . 2/27
Good story. Sho finally got some help :) I appreciate all the Japanese words and their definitions in the AN. Very well planned :)
bagelthebunny chapter 7 . 5/10/2020
You know, instead of having them try and suss out Kyoko's cycle, maybe just have her on birth control.
Grayladywoolf chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. It's sad that Sho had to go thru so much to finally understand but sometimes that's what it takes . Thanks again.
Grayladywoolf chapter 5 . 9/7/2018
Love this story. Wished there were more then 7 chapters. Love how they all keep messing with Sho, but he's too thick skilled to get it. Lol. Great job, thank you.
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 1/25/2018
It's spelled "Kuu" NOT "Koo". Seriously Sho seriously, crashing their wedding.

Great story overall. You wrote Kyoko and Kuon perfectly
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 1/25/2018
Damn Kyoko, you go girl. YAAAAAAY, They both confessed, so CUUUUUTE!
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 1/24/2018
Cute, they went to the amusement park together.
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 1/24/2018
Oh my gosh, Kyoko didn't realize... so innocent. Well they handle that well
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Damn, so in sync.
kyepacanar chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
IT IS MORI SENPAI! WTH
kyepacanar chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
Morinozuka Takashi?! IM SURPRISED! MORI-SENPAI!
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Awesome chapter and great work! I love it! Love the part where you put Sho in a mental hospital!
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
MORI-SENPAI!
Loving it!
LilyEvans777 chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Super nice fic! I really have a nice time reading it! Thank you!
damseling chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
So, I'm finally done reading this and can now make a proper review. Haha. Sorry about the first one I left.

First off, thank you for writing this story. I love how you punished Shou. He deserves this and more. But I also liked how you somehow redeemed him in the end. Redeemed might be too strong though, but yeah, I liked how he matured a bit to be able to send that card. I would have preferred that he stayed in the mental hospital forever though. Hahaha.

Secondly, the research you had put through in this work with laws and such is also amazing. Makes the story more realistic so cheers to you!

I think Ren may be a bit OOC though, but that's just me cause I personally think Ren is more closed off with his thoughts, more restricted, and it's been a long time since I reread SB so I might be thinking of his personality at the start of the series.

The story is cohesive and enjoyable. Didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, too. So, kudos to you! :)