Reviews for Grim Fate
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 8/20
Grats on working on your masters. Good luck. I see that was a canon ending just with more people not dying.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 8/20
The bit of comradery seemingly building here with logan is kinda cool.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 8/20
Interesting monologue there. I also note the timeline being very curious as well. Could have easily pushed the x-men timeline further ahead to match with the history of HP Universe. Grindelwald's war was WWII and Voldemort was in like the 60's or something. So again interesting choice to almost seemingly push out such a massive war from having ever occurred in the frame it was slated to.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 8/20
Heh Ginny made a joke.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 8/20
I really liked how that went. The conversations and thoughts and little explanations. Kinda cool.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 8/20
Interesting. A rather droll interpretation of death though. As long as something can die or have its existence ended then death will continue I would say. Even before time immemorial there was life if one uses God and his Angelic Hosts as the example. Even other deities and religious belief systems state there was a time before time.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 8/20
Hm. So shit is about to go down. I'm glad that harry didn't stay with GInny considering all the issues that would be if he was 67 in a 18 year old body. Kinda makes issues ya know.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/20
Huh. He can come back from death as much as he wants. I'm guessing that even if they burn him he would simply slowly regenerate till he has a full body again to inhabit. It would just take some time.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/20
What will happen next!
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/20
Very cool. Though to be fair about Death stating death would be no more when The End happens, there is still the dead who must be cared for. Plus just because it all ends does not mean they cannot simply go back to The Beginning again. Some do say Time is a never ending series of repeated actions and mistakes. This could allude to time being a circle and the end begets the beginning. Or it could be just boredom for Death and going back to the beginning again and again since there is nothing after the end. Though there are alternate universes and all that loveliness. Could just dimension hop haha. Dark Phoenix was always an interesting story line. Though I will admit to being unhappy with the multiple comebacks of Jean Grey after what was to be her final death in the Dark Phoenix saga. Its like her important sacrifice was in vain.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/20
Ah so he has what is currently situated as the death personified as his owned. I'm curious when he will take its place or fuse with it as all that contain the essence of death will. I'm honestly just throwing out my wish for him to be death in all his glory, or unglory as it were. I like that he even went so far as to advise them on something. Nice of him.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/20
Heh. Harry is being very entertaining. I wonder how long it will take for him to come into the fullness of his being Death incarnate. This is Marvel so there was supposedly the female personification of death being called "Death" who Thanos was interested in. Then there is Hel who is allegedly the goddess of the underworld in norse mythology or goddess of the dead. But there is not really a true blue DEATH as in my touch kills all things and my mind and true age span more than the beginning and end of existence millions of times over. Would be good for a laugh.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/20
Ah X-men. Here's hoping he somehow ends up shacked with Hel. I hear Master of Death also being the Personification of Death needs a girl.
agnar chapter 1 . 6/26
So, the battle of Hogwarts took place in the 50's or something? Otherwise how is Harry 67 or so when mutants are just hitting the public consciousness?

And frankly if Harry pays any attention at all to the 'muggle' world, how the fuck can he not know about mutants?

Sorry, always on the look out for good HP/marvel crossovers. But this doesn't seem to be one.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 14 . 4/22