Reviews for Broken
AnonymousCLANDERSON chapter 13 . 2/14
I would've waited all nine years for my love to come out of a coma I hate you Sorcerer's Muse. I would've made Ginny be single, be patient. Never move on from Harry, yes, I never loved before as well, and I would've waited. But well, and I know my love would've waited for me as well, no matter how long i was in a coma, 9, 10, 30, or even 100 both of us would've waited until one of us passed to the great beyond, I would've made Ginny wait until Harry woke up before moving on.
Tenblood chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
Wow, another great story. Hard to read at times because of the raw emotions, but fantastic! I especially loved the endingit was absolutely a sublime way to finish it. Thank you for sharing this one with us.
Tenblood chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
JD4320 chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
such a wonderful story... words really cant do it justice
SSG Schaefer chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
I really enjoyed this and your other stories I have read so far. My biggest issue with the plot was Harry getting back with Ginny. With the soul bond this going on and them being able to feel the others emotions and such, Harry basically had to sit there and feel it every time Ginny slept with her husband. I would think after the first time of that he would have done everything in his power to break the bond or at least mask it so they didn't feel each other. Oh and I hated the whole her leaving him as he was getting better. Would have made more sense if she did before she thought he might be getting better. The fact that Ginny didn't show up one day then he reach for her the next and she never went back doesn't make me like her much. She dropped him to easily.

But I love your writing on this and your newer stories and will try to leave some more reviews. You were able to pull some great emotions from me during your story and I loved/hated it the entire ride. Thanks for a great story and I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
Beautiful, heartbreaking, terrifying, real and heartwarming all at the same time. Well done
ron1181 chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
Oh my god. This story had me hooked and the roller coaster of emotion that came through it was intense. One of the best fics I've ever read.
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Gosh that was so freakin beautiful. The two "speeches" Harry gave to stephanie were just... wow. So full of Truths it's incredible! How are you so goddamn wise? Is it from personal experience?

When at beginning when I said I don't read this kind of story, I should corrected that around chapter 7 because it was actually not what I was fearing at first. And the latter chapters made the beginning ones completely worth it. And everything is reasoned with such truth and wisdom, just reading and learning makes it different from reading your usual stories. Thank you
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
Man, you turned me in this emotional mess... It's not funny..
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 3/13/2017
Another very beautiful chapter... The conversation Ginny and Hermione had and what the latter revealed was so emotional. That's how I picture Hermione. The sister Harry never had and the one that would be there to help him when things aren't easy. Not a love interest...
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
God.. You mothertrucker that chapter was so beautiful!
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 3/13/2017
God I love Bill! I'm sure Harry is trying to deny the feelings that are creeping back. I understand that what Ginny did to him was terrible but he can't fight what he feels...
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
God that was sick from Ginny. That really is not the type of story is like to read but now l couldn't possibly stop
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Ohhh so they share a bond... But what happened?!
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Okay this is so fucking mysterious. I wasn't gonna read that story at first... But I read a few reviews and I was like: what the bloody hell is happening?! This is not the type of story is usually like to read. I don't know what Ginny did to Harry but I'm pretty sure it must be terrible and I don't like it. I'm gonna read one of course, for the moment..