Reviews for Broken
PewterTA99 chapter 13 . 8/22
Your stories leave me wanting more. Thanks for writing.
Nik1627 chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Aww! Its a really nice n cute ( cute- atleast towards the end) story!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Ginny is a Slag!
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Interesting story. Hard luck about the accusations of plagarism; people can be idiots! *rolls eyes*
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
DEAR JESUS BILL DROP YOUR CRUMMY JOB AND BECOME A PSYCIC OR A THERAPIST OR SOMETHING YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
amazing loved the whole thing
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. Very touching. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
mdauben chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I have not reviewed much on this story so far but I wanted to do so now that its complete. First off, normally I do not read stories like this. By "like this" I mean stories where Harry or Ginny's lives are this f... I mean screwed up. Certainly you need at least a bit of drama and/or angst to make for a good story (happy-happy fluff is fun, but does not really make for a good story) but I guess I do have a line I don't like to cross. There are just some scenarios I don't *want* to read about, and this story falls into that catagory.

That said, I just could not stop reading each update. Even though much of the first half of the story was heartbreaking, you made me keep reading. Having me read outside my normal "comfort zone" is I think a tribute to your writing. If this story had been one bit less compelling, one bit less well written, I would probably have dropped it after we found out what Ginny did to Harry and how much he suffered for it.

Despite what I have said above, in the end this was probably by far my favorite of your "old" stories and I think the best written and plotted. I'll really be looking forward to reading more of your new material when it becomes available.
nesciamema chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Epic craziness, can't wait to read the explaination
T. H. Enesley chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Just a comment. you have left the same author's note at the beginning and end of each chapter. There is a problem with that - the same problem as repeating the disclaimer. I don't know about anyone else, but after about the third trip, I just skip it. If you ever have anything to say in a later chapter, then it is missed. All it accomplished was to inflate the word count.
Keehar chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This story started slow for me and I had to re-read parts of it to try an make sense of it. Now, however, I cannot wait for each addition. It is very powerful and I love the passion you are showing in the characters even leaving out huge chunks of their lives. You've done a great job. Keep it up.
bsc3165 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Thank you so much for posting your older works here, I love them all! I am looking forward to your new story as you are an amazing writer. I hope you don't mind that I have all your stories saved on my Nook so I can read them wherever I go. You are 1 of my favorite authors.
slincoln chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
So be honest, the kid's name is a Full House reference.

I think my biggest complaint is that the story is too spread out, with too little happening. It creates gaps in the narrative that feel unbelievably large, and give the story an unsettled, jangly atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting idea, just weirdly implemented.
wvchemteach chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I remember this story from when it was posted before. I don't know if I reviewed then, but I still hold the same opinion now as I did then. That the Ginny character was extremely out-of-character in what she did to Harry and that the Harry character is extremely out-of-character in tolerating Ginny's presence near him. There are just some betrayals that a person can't get past and what you've had Ginny doing to Harry goes beyond betrayal to deliberate cruelty. There just isn't a believable way to end this story and have it keep the H/G pairing.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Okay, that was confusing.

Cosmyk