Reviews for Broken
SSG Schaefer chapter 13 . 8/25
I really enjoyed this and your other stories I have read so far. My biggest issue with the plot was Harry getting back with Ginny. With the soul bond this going on and them being able to feel the others emotions and such, Harry basically had to sit there and feel it every time Ginny slept with her husband. I would think after the first time of that he would have done everything in his power to break the bond or at least mask it so they didn't feel each other. Oh and I hated the whole her leaving him as he was getting better. Would have made more sense if she did before she thought he might be getting better. The fact that Ginny didn't show up one day then he reach for her the next and she never went back doesn't make me like her much. She dropped him to easily.

But I love your writing on this and your newer stories and will try to leave some more reviews. You were able to pull some great emotions from me during your story and I loved/hated it the entire ride. Thanks for a great story and I hope you keep writing.
Beautiful, heartbreaking, terrifying, real and heartwarming all at the same time. Well done
ron1181 chapter 13 . 5/14
Oh my god. This story had me hooked and the roller coaster of emotion that came through it was intense. One of the best fics I've ever read.
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 3/13
Gosh that was so freakin beautiful. The two "speeches" Harry gave to stephanie were just... wow. So full of Truths it's incredible! How are you so goddamn wise? Is it from personal experience?

When at beginning when I said I don't read this kind of story, I should corrected that around chapter 7 because it was actually not what I was fearing at first. And the latter chapters made the beginning ones completely worth it. And everything is reasoned with such truth and wisdom, just reading and learning makes it different from reading your usual stories. Thank you
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 3/13
Man, you turned me in this emotional mess... It's not funny..
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 3/13
Another very beautiful chapter... The conversation Ginny and Hermione had and what the latter revealed was so emotional. That's how I picture Hermione. The sister Harry never had and the one that would be there to help him when things aren't easy. Not a love interest...
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 3/13
God.. You mothertrucker that chapter was so beautiful!
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 3/13
God I love Bill! I'm sure Harry is trying to deny the feelings that are creeping back. I understand that what Ginny did to him was terrible but he can't fight what he feels...
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 3/13
God that was sick from Ginny. That really is not the type of story is like to read but now l couldn't possibly stop
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/13
Ohhh so they share a bond... But what happened?!
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/13
Okay this is so fucking mysterious. I wasn't gonna read that story at first... But I read a few reviews and I was like: what the bloody hell is happening?! This is not the type of story is usually like to read. I don't know what Ginny did to Harry but I'm pretty sure it must be terrible and I don't like it. I'm gonna read one of course, for the moment..
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 13 . 1/6
This is a powerful tale and I really like it, especially how a soul bond is not just joy, love and constant strength but that it can be source of pain, suffering and even deliberate hurt at times.

The only thing I have against the story is I would have liked to understand a little more how Harry ended up in coma and the variations you made on the history (snape and fred still lived) in the first chapter to help set the stage for understanding the story.
PewterTA99 chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
Your stories leave me wanting more. Thanks for writing.
Nik1627 chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Aww! Its a really nice n cute ( cute- atleast towards the end) story!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 13 . 11/4/2015