Reviews for Scavenger Hunt
tripwatcher chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
ROFL! That is great!
Epic Insanity chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was the cutest thing ever! Haha, a "tin man of her own."
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sorry, it has taken me so long to review. RL went nuts in February. Everything's better now, and I'm kicking my procrastination syndrome in its pants.

*Giggle!SNORT* And just when Gulch thought he was safely out of this series.
CoffeeWench chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aw! Cute!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
o.O

It all makes sense now...

LOL
EvilFaerie17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hey! You brought in Officer Gulch! At the end of the Game Series, lol. Decided to end with a mixture of the verses, eh? I like it. This was a wonderful take on scavenger hunts :)

ttfn!
Faerie
tpeej chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was priceless and so much fun. LOL!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Now now, Gulch - would your idea of Heaven include DG (and a princess DG, no less?). No no, you've just been kidnapped :D I love this so much
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm willing to bet on that...it might be just the thing for my writer's block regarding some original stories I've been working on (or not working on depending on how you look at it.) Okay, animegus, it's a deal.

By the way, I LOVE your game series. This is actually a really good finale if you think about it. :)

Good luck on the Gulchverse. Now, to start on my rewrite. I'm looking forward to those cyber beers...
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
hehe, now this is awesome, Az wanting her own Tin Man is perfectly understandable and DG getting her a law enforcement officer of a different sort, and that one in particular, is absolutely perfect, especially Gulch's reaction to the situation, this rocks
...no more games? really? but it's only a line in the sand, right?
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
(High-pitched squealing of excitement) Awesome! I love it. This is absolutely the best way to end the game series. Honestly, I love this idea to bits. Az always needs her Officer and even he isn't completely opposed to the idea of being scavenged for her apparently. I'd give you a hug for this story if I knew where to find you. Thank you so much for this fun ending to a fun series. Now, go forth and write more Gulch stories. Good luck.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
(laughing) Funny I bet that Cain didn't like that is right. But come on tin man we all loved it.

:3 I'm glad he got brought into game night even if it's the end of it according to QC. Gulch needed to join the fun some how.

And ya ya glad to hear there will be more Gulchverse stories! :D