Reviews for You're Not A Grunt, You're My Brother
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was fantastic. Very well written and I loved your take on why Sam didn't look for
Dean. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Loved it. Thank you.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was awesome
Taco Satchel Thief chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aaaaaah, brotherly affection, how I love it - and you write it so well! I also really liked how, even though the emotion was conveyed really strongly, you still made sure that Dean didn't go all "chick-flick moment" and you were able to keep his attitude in there, it made it much more convincing. Poor Dean. He still didn't get his pie :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awesome I hope that it's something like this and you should write a sequel where Dean gets his revenge.
Um. Hi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Almost no words. Loved it!
Musik Drache chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love this. Please don't ever delete it because I will definitely enjoy rereading it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love how Dean does realize that being Sammy's brother is still important.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I dont care how many tags I read based on the same episode, I always enjoy them. :) Your writing felt rushed at first then I noticed you slowed down about 2/3 of the way through and all the emotion and the characters' personalitie really came through. I love it when Dean goes on those... more personal hunts. I keep thinking about writing a story about what happened to Roy at Walt from a CSI point of view. My brother once asked me to write an SPN/CIS Miami crossover and Roy and Walt's upancomance might be just the right storyline ;)
Looking forward to more stories!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Damn it I just found this after reading the other story "The Last Mistake" now it makes more sense - you have me in tears with this btw. I'm just trying to find the words to say how touching and heartbreakign this story was. The idea of what happened to Sam - I like your take on it (don't want anything bad happening to him - but your take is amazing).

Thank you for sharing.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I wish canon they'd give a better reason for Sam walking away. Dean broke my heart with that speech. I love the resolution here, and Dean going after Walt/Roy? Icing on the cake.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh, wow! That was just AWESOME! So much that needed to be said that came pouring out, AND you did a great "Sam not looking for Dean" fix!

"My brother," the answer was soft, nearly a whisper but because Sam was still close Dean had no trouble hearing it and then he felt like he'd been punched in the heart because of all the replies he'd been waiting to hear, that hadn't been the one he'd seen coming."

This made me tear right up and I had a bit of tears in my eyes for the rest of the story. I saw on your post you're working on Dean going after Walt and Roy, so I look forward to that. And I somehow missed your other tag for this ep...I think...will have to find it and double check! Great job.!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great story. Looking forward to the next one
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
wow! this was really good. i would love to see what happens when Dean finally catches up with Walt and Roy! :)