Reviews for Him
Imogen W-Mc chapter 1 . 3/28
(}-: My worse nightmare! Felix was her one true love! Why did I even read this?!
Miratete chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! A gorgeously written WTF?-couple fic. It just makes me wonder why she would have ended up with Gene, as is what did she see in him? Money? Genetic material? Love for short men? And it's not like he's the worst person she could be paired with. But on the positive side, I love the way the other Nicelanders are dealing with this, and how her own feelings are, and how Felix is trying to handle it all with a bit of dignity.
sara chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
what - in - the- world-was-that!
LifeIsRandom4Ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Look, I'm not going to lie, your a great writer but...This isn't... Like I can't take this couple seriously (Maybe because of the height difference) But you said it was the Sims that brought you to this. My Sims do retarded things like flirt with the same gender ALL THE TIME. And if the Sims are not doing retarded things, the game is crashed.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Okay, so I have mixed feelings about this story. I really don't want to diss it, because you're an amazing writer and you really don't deserve a bad review just because you tried something very different.

I'm gonna be honest, though, I can't and don't think I ever will be able to take this pairing seriously, but I did find it interesting in the way that I'd kinda like to see a fic that delves into it more.

Like how exactly the subject came up about divorce. Maybe when did Calhoun realize she liked Gene. How did Felix react when he found out she liked Gene?

And more importantly, I'd really like to see a fic where Felix moves on and maybe accepts what happened with him and Calhoun, 'cuz it breaks my heart thinking about Calhoun all happy and having to pass by a heartbroken Felix everyday to see her new family.
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
WHAT?! WHAT... WH...JUST WHAT THE FUCK!?
Back-From-A-Guilt-Trip chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I found this hilarious the same way I find Adventure Time hilarious. It's great, but I can't take it seriously. Thanks for the laugh, though.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
There seems to be quite a bit of controversy over this fic, from what I can tell reading the reviews. Well, I guess if you write a crack fic, you'll get quite a few crack reviews.

Yeah, it's weird, but it's not bad. And I'll bet you had fun writing it, which is all that really matters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I SUPPORT THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ok look your a great author but... NO. Just no.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lol i thought this was awesome. ive never seen such a random but perfect pairing. i mean this works. its f**king amazing. good job! :D
nessier15 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ok, so Tamora having a relationship (none the less a kid) with Gene was...unexpected...but I chuckled when you said to blame Sims for this. Lol, I can TOTALLY relate to that experience!
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
f**k you gene, poor felix :( I guess him and Ralph both have reasons to hate him now, though Felix wouldn't take it out on him b/c he's so darn nice. This...depressed me.
Windsett chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
'raising an eyebrow as he expertly kept his wineglass of milk from spilling as she walked.'

Brilliant!
NEKO-A-GO-GO chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You're a WONDERFUL writer, I love all of your stories...even this one, so don't take this the wrong way, but what the f*ck man?! What the actual f*ck?! I'm used to your stories that make me cry, but this...god...I know you said not to take it seriously, but it's just so...there's not even a word for it. What really just messed me up was the fact that you made them have a kid...I lost my mind after that. F*ck you, Gene! Hero's cuties forever! :'/