Reviews for Different
The Ram Princess chapter 27 . 1/25
This story should definitely be finished!
Bipper Chiper chapter 2 . 1/12
"It didn't matter that Madara was also s Uchiha." The S should be an A,"Besides, in the end both would get they wanted: the destruction of Konoha." Both would get what they wanted, I dont know if you notice that line or not. "Naruto called out to Sakura as the parted ways", They, you mean just a little mistake."He didn't their help" the word you left out. "He was sure he had broken a ribs because breathing was starting to become a challenge, but Sasuke pushed past the pain." Try rewording some of the words, "He was sure that some of his ribs were broken" that to me sounds alot better. I'm pretty sure that their is alot of awkward sentences, and missed spelled words, as well the sentences were not completely done. Maybe proof reading will help the story run alot smoother. But I am likening it so far.
clestourgeon31 chapter 27 . 1/8
I love this story! Can't wait for more chapters
TheLiability chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
you've nailed down sasukes character to a tee
Ithilia chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
Although I'm pretty sure you'll never read this, I feel... obligated to tell you what's on my mind.
I came to "Different" after reading "Tangent" and all the prompts of "Spectrum". It took me only two days to read all three stories but if that's not enough, I will say it that way: I really, really loved all of it. I smirked, I laughed, I even shed a tear once or twice.
And I'm not easily impressed by fanfictions... I got really picky over the years. '
But now I'll get to the point: I really enjoyed reading "Different" because it felt just... right? The characters turned out just right, not once I thought "Hey, that's not pretty much like him/her". I really like the plot and how it developed.
So, I'm sitting here and now I'm at the point I knew when I began to read I'd come to. I'm longing for more... First I thought "No, you won't start with that one, it's not fnished and it probably never will be" but I started reading anyway. I loved it... All of it.
So if you are reading this, I truly hope you'll find the creativity and love (especially the love) to start writing once again. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one waiting for an end. :)
So, that's all I wanted to tell you (and it got pretty long Oo)
See you around! :D (At least I hope so :D)
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
amazing story I love it. after having a look at your last updated date I don't think you're gonna update or even read this review but I just wanted to thank you for writing this awesome story.
Kar.Aur chapter 27 . 2/29/2016
continue plz
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
Why you do this to me!? This is not finished and I was so exited I hoped not having to read 50 chapters of a good story, but it doesn't matter because it is not finished worthless
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
I just loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
I love this, I don't hate Karin. But I really think she is weak if she gets hurt what is she gonna do? Bite herself? Yeah she sensors and shit but that is not enough to be a fighter , and sasuke wasn't impressed with old sakura, but now that she is a warrior herself and maybe now sasuke will acknowledge her strength
torikai chapter 25 . 9/26/2015
Cat Whisperer, haha. I just reread the story and hope, hope, hope that some day you find the muse you need to help you finish it.
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 27 . 7/11/2015
Please update this story as soon as you can!
I love reading it and I'm hoping for more chapters... :)
Moose Voose chapter 27 . 7/1/2015
Well. Crap. I knew I was taking a gamble by reading an unfinished story. I usually only read complete ones.

But I started this story, and I was so impressed by the, you know, actually correct grammar and something like actual pacing that I decided to do it anyway.

I'm glad I decided to keep reading. I was about to give up on this pairing. There didn't seem to be any way to make Sasuke in character without making him an abusive jerk.

But you COMPLETELY changed my mind.

The characterization is absolutely stunning. Both of their characters are so believable, and Sasuke is perfect. Seriously. BLEH. There were so many times when I just sat back and squealed because it was all just so flippin' cute. They're both just so cute! And I really appreciate that you didn't make their getting together the climax of the story. It's so nice to actually get a glimpse into their lives while they're actually in the relationship.

I'm hoping that you meant your author's note at the end where you said that you will definitely finish this story. Really and truly, it's beautiful. I love that it's actually well written, and I love your vision of their relationship.

Nothing would make me happier than another update. And a happy ending. But you've already given me enough at this point because it's quite simply the best Sakura/Sasuke story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I suppose I can try to be satisfied with that. Thank you for taking the time to write as much as you have.
Yumi Ayumu chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Since my previous review wasn't posted (fridgin internet) I'm going to write this again but shorter. I really love your story and I had finished it in just 6 hours. Your writing style was amazing and the way you delivered their emotions was just superb. I really liked those snippets where sasuke and sakura were just talking about random stuff not caring for the world. Hope that you could update this cuz it's such a waste if you're going to leave it like this, unfinished.

Love love, YA :)
xStarXStruckx chapter 27 . 5/9/2015
This story is amazing and perfect! It's been a long time since you updated so I'd love to see you finish this story!