Reviews for Begin Again
Ruben.Waters chapter 11 . 5/16
Please continue this
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
OMG I can't believe he left without saying a proper goodbye and she's pregnant... When Klaus comes back from undercover and if he wants to be with Caroline, she will think it's coz she's pregnant (or will she already have the baby by the time he comes back)... Hope you update again soon, can't wait to read more..
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Oh no, why did Klaus lie about what the meeting was about. He could have told her that it was about an undercover job but not give the details... And I have a feeling Caroline's prediction about Klaus regretting throwing their chance away will come true.
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Just found this story and looking forward to reading more...
TwilightHybrid chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
I had a feeling they didn't use any protection when they had sex. And now she's pregnant, Klaus is on a undercover assignment and doesn't know. Well at least she tried to tell him. I would love to see Stefan's face when she tells him because he's not going to know what to do with himself after hearing the news. Him and Alaric just asked her baby daddy to be undercover (of course he accepted)and she doesn't know when he'll be back. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters to see how this all is gonna fall into place. Update soon!
TwilightHybrid chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
Klaus just kinda put his trust he has in Caroline in jeopardy but not telling her the truth. Now she thinks he doesn't trust her enough to tell her truth but he was told he couldn't tell anyone. He's trying to protect her just in case being under cover caught up to him. I say Caroline, follow your heart. Elena did make her see from his point of view how hard it must be to trust people after all that he has been through. And if Caroline is the Caroline I know, she's not gonna give up on him that easily. She sees good in him, she feels safe with him, she cares for him. You can't get rid of those type of feelings for someone so strong so quick. Give him time Caroline. Thanks for the update. Please update soon!
TwilightHybrid chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
Oh no. Not undercover again. I don't think he should do it. But if it gives them time to think about what they want...then I can only say go ahead Klaus. Damn they kinda put him in a hard place. I believe he really like Caroline, even cares about her. But how will he tell her what's going on? I believe he's gonna trust his instincts and at least let her know that they have him working on something with Stefan and leave it at that. They do need another moment to talk. At least to hear what he has to say about Caroline and what she revealed to him. Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
New reader here. It's good, I'm enjoying it and am delighted to see what happens next.
Thanks for writing
Stef
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
Glad you’re back. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
please continue as soon as posibble, it amazing story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
Yes, please continue. I'm enjoying this story :)
TwilightHybrid chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
I see Caroline grew some balls and finally admitted her feelings towards Klaus. And of course he response was not what she was expecting. However, now that she has discovered that Klaus is indeed afraid of getting close to someone, she should see it from his point of view that for him, it was like he laid his heart out there and in the end he got betrayed. And now that he has interest in someone and he getting those feelings again, he doesn't know how to feel about it.
TwilightHybrid chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
They both need to figure out what they truly want in the other person. Caroline is more confused because she cares about him but I believe she's afraid of getting hurt. But with Klaus she feels safe and feels as though he wouldn't hurt her like Damon and the others did. Klaus on the other hand, is terrified of letting anyone that close to him because of what happen between him and Tatia. But he cares deeply (to me) about Caroline. But to me, how will he move on from that if he doesn't take a chance to trust someone. Like Caroline told him, she's not Tatia. And I have to agree with her on that. However, how she acted at the end of this chapter, getting angry at Klaus because he's not sure on what she really wants, is not gonna solve anything. They need sometime to themselves to think things over and see where that takes them.
TwilightHybrid chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Well damn, pretty good chapter. I like that they know they feel something for the other but they were trying to keep it professional. But I can imagine it getting a little awkward after them having sex and that's okay. But I really hope them sleeping together doesn't mess up their friendship. Even I REALLY want them together, its not their time now. I really hope they don't regret it but decide together (mutually) that right now they don't think they should jump into something serious. I love that despite their past, they have really grown closer to one another. Can't wait for more..
TwilightHybrid chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
This was a intense ass chapter. Based upon the description of Caroline's mother, I kinda had a feeling the visit was gonna be about her bad talking Caroline. And to top it all off, that lady had the fucking nerve to bring up her loosing her baby and told that girl that God did one thing right by not letting her have that baby! I'm so glad Klaus reacted and got her away from that bitch. I don't think Caroline could've survived anymore insults. So now we got a better understanding as to why Damon was charged for attempted murder. She told him about the baby, he didn't take it well, told her to get rid of it, she refused and even ended their relationship. He stabbed her in the abdomen that resulted in her loosing her baby. Oh gosh, she has truly been through some shit. And I see that it is what is keeping her stronger to live each day. And Klaus...this man has his own mess. Cared for a woman who turned out to not return those feelings. She betrayed him and their department. I see why he's so head strong on not trying to develop any feelings for his partner because by the looks of it, it didn't work out him and almost cost his ass his life. But with these two because they can relate so much to each other...I feel they both can get pasted their issues...together.