Reviews for Live For Me
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sooo... I though about your stories today and some of your 'author notes,' It was really distracting really because I was trying to be focused on my job, and not be thinking about how you write, or how your stories come out and all of that, but oh well, that's what happens sometimes.
Anyways, I want to say that I really do like your stories.
First off, they are written very well, your grammar and syntax are in order and your composition is usually flawless. Amateur online writers often fall prey to constantly writing, "he said, she said, they said," and it is so boring and unimaginative. I like that you describe how they are speaking, instead of just stating the fact that that character is speaking. You say instead, "he howled, sobbed, cried, growled, interjected," etc. These are so much more appealing to read because they really reflect the tone of the character and the story. Thank you so much.
Secondly, your stories are very imaginative and interesting. I am very interested in Stiles and Derek and I like that many of your stories involve them as main characters. Many authors move these characters too quickly from being interested in each other to being completely infatuated and lustful which, to me, seems completely out of character. I like that even as your characters evolve and grow closer, you keep them true to their natural characters from the TV show.
Another thing I dislike from some authors is that they make their story too sweet. I like it when Stiles and Derek make a connection, or are protective of each other or even are romantically involved, but if an author doesn't pair that sweet side with a little danger or action, the story is too sweet and difficult to continue to read. Sticky and sweet. Yelch! I drown in the mushy, one sided story. You however, include action, danger, possible death and it is thrilling and appropriate. I really like what you do.

Please keep it up because you have talent. Thanks.

(Sorry for the long message. I really should just get an account so I can send private messages but I'm too lazy to commit to anything. :] )
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Nice, I like it
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
3 LOVED IT SO MUCH.
StarsForSale chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was so sad, made me tear up a bit. Brilliant writing :)