Reviews for Billionaire Boys Club
Kyra2 chapter 14 . 10/13/2003
This is certainly a likeable pairing. Putting those two together. They understand each other, are both wealthy, around the same age..it works!
Remy Zero chapter 14 . 3/11/2003
Well, I felt I should have reviewed this. I read this, and then went straight to the sequel. I really loved this. Lex and Bruce are just gorgeous together. This was very well-written. Wonderful job. _

-Bitter B.
Ann of Midnight chapter 11 . 10/4/2002
Too laxy to sign in but not too lazy to say I'm so glad this sotry is ongoing. Lex and Bruce sitting in a tree k-i... well, you get the idea. I'm giddy.

Lana huh? Weird, but I trust you!
Ann of Midnight chapter 8 . 9/3/2002
Yay Debbie!

I got the chapter on the crossover list, but the last one I had read (and received) was chapter 3! I'm so glad, cause it was a treat to read. Love the story and love love love Lex and Bruce.

Hihi. Bruce's pool is bigger than Lex's...
closedacc chapter 7 . 9/1/2002
great new chapters...love the last part of chapter seven...so how is Lex planning to do that uhm? *chuckles*...please more soon?
closedacc chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
wonderful new chapter! I truly like the way you protray Bruce and the two men together. I'm looking forward to read what 'future' you will built for them. Please more soon?
selua who should truly sign in chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
Agh! Big Tease! I love this story...please more soon.
Medie chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
Oh when those boys get together, magic happens. LOL! Like I've said a hundred times before, I'm not a slash fan but when I sit down to read one of your Bruce/Lex stories, I'm absolutely entranced. They're absolutely amazing and I love'em!
Azar Suerte chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
Wow. The boys just get better and better with each step of this journey. :-) Not to mention naughtier and naughtier. ;-) Can't wait to see what's next.