Reviews for Proving His Restraint
dolji chapter 1 . 5/26
Wow beautiful and fun story, i nearly teared a little when he hurt nami :')
Dam, I really would have liked it if they became a bit asks because of it but this is okay too XD LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Now Zoro has three jobs on the ship; swordsman, first mate, and masseuse. If any of the female character they've met visited, they'd probably visit him.
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome story lol if anyone can get under Zoro's skin It's Nami
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
And lo, the swordsman did giveth the massage, and it was super.
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Okay so first of all, I love this. XD You are so talented, bro. ;3 I wasn't a fan of Zoro manhandling Nami because of the sword issue but I understand it. XD I mean Zoro has allowed her to touch his swords before but she has never tried to use them as a bargaining chip so I understand why he reacted the way he did. Now I'm curious about what Nami whispered but my dirty mind will make up for that in a hurry. ; Another great one shot. I've just been too busy to check it out until now.

- B.
legendaryfangirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Now... what did she say to him! :P Great story! _
DDRVV chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Really enjoyed this! Good work!
Animeroxx123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Haha i wonder what she said!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I wonder what she whispered in his ear! lol
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
An enjoyable read. I liked how you characterized Zoro.

Keep on writing!
Mushroom Pizza chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha, oh my, I felt guilty. Did you know that I had spent my 45minutes in work to read this impressive story of yours? *LOL*
I loved the way you put Robin in here. So much like her character, frigid like always :D
I like this one so much and I'll surely be waiting for your next ZoNa story!
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
BAH HA HA HA HA. How cute. :D
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
If I did not know any better, I could have sworn you were under the impression that our minds are as similar to that of a certain, chef with a penchant for wearing mosquito poison for eyebrows.
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
It's good to see you writing again. I was a bit shocked at first that Zoro hurt Nami like he did, but I know he didn't mean it. It turned out to be pretty funny... rubbing down Nami and Robin...oooh la la..

I'm oh so curious as to what Nami's reward for Zoro was going to be, in vivid detail. XD Poor Sanji...poor poor Sanji.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Zoro's secret weapon - Not the Santoryu! he has magic massage hands!

Id actually imagine Zoro would be good at things like that, stuff with his hands, but the way in which he has made to do these things were amusing. And Sanji's reactions were hilarious xD

From Zoro's reaction I think its fair to say that most want to know what she said to him, lol.

Very good, as always _