Reviews for Safe Place
Mira Nova 23 chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
Honestly I have read this several times and I am sorry I had not reviewed before! I'm blushing and swooning every time, ahh. I absolutely love it all, and I have to say I am especially jealous of your writing. It's amazingly tantalizing and passionate, about every little thing, not just their actions.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
It was a really nice story and I am sure my review wont mean much since it was updated such a long time ago but there was a CHILD in the room even if she was underneath a sunblocker hood they had sex against a desk with their baby right next to them. The 3rd chapter was the only thing I didn't like l, everything else was written beautifully.
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very hot!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
...ummmmmm did I miss something or did they just have sex in front of the baby?
PoodleDoodle chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Truthfully, the mere mention of politics tends to strip me of my interest, but I enjoyed this chapter. Flynn and Rapunzel have great chemistry! The little cameo from Elsa was cute, too.
PoodleDoodle chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Hahaha. This was cute. ;D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ehehe. This was an interesting read! :)
LW12 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
it was nice
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
AWESOME! i loved it! :)
zfic chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You have no idea how many times I've read this fic. It's just too good. I adore the whole situation and the way write. Thanks for the awesome feels!
poser16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved this story! It's not often that I come across such a well-written, hot Rapunzel/Flynn story as this one. Really well done!

poser16
Punz chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I wanna read round two as well. IT would be awesome if you wrote it :3
Bubbles3011 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
adrilabelle chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
love it ! hot and cute !
Annie chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"Round two in a bit?" omg that killed me! lol
i really liked it because its like a... diferent rapunzel and i like it :)
very good job