Reviews for I happen to like her for who she is
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I like how the girls who normally fight each other actually help each other with girly stuff behind closed doors. I don't think any of those girls saw Izzy's declaration coming and I'm glad some of them were nice enough to take back their mean words (though some obvious ones didn't LOL). I never even conjured up Blaineley and Izzy as a couple before (that's what crack is made of) but the more I see it, the more it could actually work. I love that Blaineley actually receives some positive attention! Great concept!
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Interesting. Never seen this pairing, and I loved when Sierra was like, Now I have to keep him away from Noah and Gwen
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! :))))))

Wow, I know I make my Blizzy stories - that's one way of calling it; we'll let the people decide - one-sided on Izzy's side but that really worked well considering Blaineley is a female version of Chris. You did a very decent job and I hope it catches on to other authors!

Keep up the amazing work! I knew Noah would understand that paying immediately. Sierra is going to be so jealous of him now.