Reviews for Sick
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lovely look at them in S3 when the feelings were just starting to deepen. Hope you're feeling better and thanks for sharing.
Abigal chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
A nice sweet story now off to sleep. Thanks for writing keep up the good work, and go find Nicola Walker again filming...think that was you.
pook chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful start. More please
LouBelle04 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovely! :)
Like the lightheartedness of it too - it's not too awkward for the two of them
LBx
NatesDate chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'd be happy to be sick if it want Harry would deliver chicken soup (and himself!) to my door. :-) At least this time Ruth spoke with Sam so it wasn't just a text message, but it was a nice tie-in with that ep. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.
HR always live on chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
First of all, I hope you feel better soon. I'd love this to be more than a oneshot, but could understand if you left it there. Harry was so sweet and I like the thought of him going around there as soon as he could.
It's worth getting sick to be comforted by Harry Pearce, but alas! I don't have a Harry Pearce in my life...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
very nice !
Although I hope it's only a "minor" illness, I wish you continued this story ...
rosetintedblindspot chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was just adorable, Harry was so lovely! Hope you feel better. Thanks for sharing.
r4ven3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hah - nice to see a softer side of Harry, and Ruth taking some time away from work. She's not superwoman after all.