Reviews for Write Her Name in the Sky
Astrollama chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Like this a lot. Your dialogue is perfect. Love the relationship you show between the siblings.
Are they going to steal Atlantis? You have to write more!
NetstaOz chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story, I was pleasantly surprised how well it was written
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What a cool story! I really liked the interactions between Jeannie and Rodney and those between Rodney,Radek,and Jeannie. Very well written and easy to read. This story could've easily been an episode of the show. Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
BMick chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh, now, this is a scenario I could really get into! You've marked it complete, but, maybe... I would really like to see where this could go.

I love that McKay finally realizes he loves and needs the family he has. And I can really see the IOA choosing to simply abandon Pegasus, and "ease" Atlantis into (partial) revelation. I can also see those who lived the whole adventure, especially Sheppard and the core group of scientists, choosing to "steal" the city and leave, though it would make them outlaws. Sometimes only outlaws can tell the truth.
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
:D Okay, this is fantastic! I've seen some 'Atlantis separating from Earth' stories and I've considered a few myself but, so far, yours has started out the best. I really can't wait for more on this story!

Great job!