Reviews for Throwing Shadows
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow. Kudos. Good character voice. Interesting way of telling a story. It's not a new style, but its not really something you'd find in fanfiction much. People might be put off by the unfamiliar storytelling style but I love your courage at going ahead and doing it anyway, and doing it well too!
Seta88 chapter 15 . 1/8
it was a really exciting read
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Good lord this was dark and gritty.

It was also incredible stuff.

Amazing work on this. Well done.
King Hawke chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I liked the ending though it was ended slightly hard to follow. not sure what happened to the other clans in the village. I do like that he kept Karin, and I'm pretty sure he only didn't love her because he couldn't love. not sure entirely. excellent work. my brother referred me to this tale and it did not disappoint. I am blown away by the skill and mastery of the visuals you showed with words. well done.
King Hawke chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I am enjoying the story so far; it is immensely engrossing and intense. however, since Lee was a master of Taijutsu with no chakra to speak of, having him die so quickly during the taijutsu part of the testing having so little chakra to weigh and suppress does not make sense.
it would definitely make sense for kiba or choji. but not lee. I understand you used him as a plot device, but that is the Only issue I have with the story so far. I will continue reading. you do good work.
Erasels chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
He ripped off Ino's nipple? Or did I read that wrong 0.o
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Dude...If this is the training that ANBU go through...then what about ROOT?
Frank Kemp chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I love the layout of the entire story. It is a refreshing difference. You must have put in a ton of work for this, and it shows. Bravo.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
This story is just incredible. I don't think ANBU in other stories will ever be judged as adequate anymore.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
I love this story so much. I read it a year ago, and then two days ago spent hours on google trying to find it again using parts I remembered. Now I have read it again and it is awesome still.
HeartlessSpades chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
A great story. Difficult to read though. Very complex, and very dark.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Kakera
Sleep Patterned chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Fantastic fic, I'm very surprised it hasn't been shown more support.
Wow chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
This was brilliant and absolutely chilling
Wissing chapter 1 . 6/15/2013