Reviews for Bought Out!
What..the... heak?!
chilled monkey chapter 3 . 1/30
You are a very talented writer and this story is very funny but there is something I would like to say.

I am a feminist and very proud of it. While I certainly like female action heroes, I resent this notion that women must be rude/violent/aggressive etc. to be "strong." Strength isn't found only in a sword/gun arm. Being kind and compassionate is also a form of strength.

I mean no offence. I just needed to say that.
Rogstar304 chapter 17 . 1/23
Thanks for the story. I love the chaos!

Probably my favorite scenes so far have been the songs. And the Leia shoot-em-up. That reminded me of a robot chicken sketch, I think it was when Merida joined the princess corps? Princess civil war, always a blast. And nice Luke to Vader misdirect. Too bad it "caused the stampede", but Luke is no Simba. He can deal! Fits well, that'sthe only thing I remember from whichever Lego episode that was. My daughter watches those constantly, but they usually go in one eye and out the other for me. And that is a really weird thing for me to type...

I look forward to your updates; each chapter has put a smile on my face!
MusicKeeper chapter 17 . 1/23
Han, you naughty boy! XD
MusicKeeper chapter 14 . 1/23
I am torn about the Jar Jar scene. I always thought he was kind of funny (and my brother does one amazing impression of him) but the scene was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. So...yeah.
Panda chapter 11 . 1/22
Maria jade sounds kinda like Jodie Holmes from beyond two souls XD
MusicKeeper chapter 3 . 1/22
I clapped. Leia shoots ... AND SHE SCORES!
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 17 . 1/22
Another really funny chapter. I'm liking the Indiana Jones angle that Han has begun to adopt. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.
Gigira chapter 17 . 1/22
Wow, a new one already! :D Yeeeah! I loved it. I feel like I'm not getting half the references sometimes but that's part of the game. I love Luke and Han's contrasting reactions to the corpses in the park, and I've got a feeling Leia won't be particularly happy if she looks into Han's phone... :P Your characters still make my day, the little cheeky details you put everywhere too, and I laughed again imagining Mickey marching on the park à la Vader. Thanks for the update :)
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 1/22
I like this, the reminder that Han never got to see Leia in the slave outfit which she hates, not only due to how much it reveals, but due to the memories it brings back. I especially like that nice heartwarming moment with Han and the kid, it shows that despite Han being an ass sometimes, he is a nice guy at heart.
pronker chapter 16 . 1/20
Really cute idea - keep it up!
Gigira chapter 16 . 1/20
*I want to review. This is the story I'm looking for.*
(Too lazy to sign in, though.)

No seriously it's brilliant. The references, the silly comments, the stupidest plot points ever - this is amazing. Mickey turning to the Dark Side had me laugh out - I mean, Mickey, come on, you crazy boy. And Palpatine singing Scar's song... And the Force guiding Mara towards the keys... I admire that you manage to ridicule everybody while keeping them in character while not making it look like you're totally despising them. I just wish you'd have let Vader last a bit longer. I think he had potential. But maybe he still has some trick up his sleeve, he died a cartoon death after all. And I definitely need more dirty-naughty Han, and some more Chewie, too. In the meantime thanks for this hilarious thing.
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 16 . 1/20
Hey good to see this story make its return. This chapter was pretty funny. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.
Chosen1 chapter 11 . 1/20
I loved Vader's comment about the fan girls... Cuz I'm one of them.
Miss Fishtails13 chapter 16 . 1/20
Holy crap, it's been two years? Well, I must say I forgot about this story. Nice to have it back though... Um, yeah, great chapter. Can't wait for the next installment.

-Miss Fishtails