Reviews for Bought Out!
novelreader chapter 13 . 1/21
hahaha you! Star Wars to Lion King! Well the fathers were played by the same voice actor. I just hope Palpatine's death ends up having the same death as Scar.

And is Darth Vader going to appear in the sky as Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker?
novelreader chapter 11 . 1/21
LadyMaryBranson chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
where was Mulan?
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Where were you for the past six months? This story is getting more and more ridiculous by the way. Keep the snowball rolling! Throw in more insanity! We need MOAAAARR!
Ultimateblack chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
I don't understand the fuss over binks. I just ignored him. Also, could you please explain the right hand named leia thing? I'd heard of it but don't understand any references
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Screw what everybody says about protagonists. Villains FTW! Scar and vader forever!
WTF chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
ok so good story i thought then u killed vader and i was like -_-

Also you're making everyone break character. Mickey never would have turned, he is like a really nice 4year old. basically this story sucks now that u killed vader.

Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
What..the... heak?!
chilled monkey chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
You are a very talented writer and this story is very funny but there is something I would like to say.

I am a feminist and very proud of it. While I certainly like female action heroes, I resent this notion that women must be rude/violent/aggressive etc. to be "strong." Strength isn't found only in a sword/gun arm. Being kind and compassionate is also a form of strength.

I mean no offence. I just needed to say that.
Rogstar304 chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
Thanks for the story. I love the chaos!

Probably my favorite scenes so far have been the songs. And the Leia shoot-em-up. That reminded me of a robot chicken sketch, I think it was when Merida joined the princess corps? Princess civil war, always a blast. And nice Luke to Vader misdirect. Too bad it "caused the stampede", but Luke is no Simba. He can deal! Fits well, that'sthe only thing I remember from whichever Lego episode that was. My daughter watches those constantly, but they usually go in one eye and out the other for me. And that is a really weird thing for me to type...

I look forward to your updates; each chapter has put a smile on my face!
MusicKeeper chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
Han, you naughty boy! XD
MusicKeeper chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
I am torn about the Jar Jar scene. I always thought he was kind of funny (and my brother does one amazing impression of him) but the scene was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. So...yeah.
Panda chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
Maria jade sounds kinda like Jodie Holmes from beyond two souls XD
MusicKeeper chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I clapped. Leia shoots ... AND SHE SCORES!
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
Another really funny chapter. I'm liking the Indiana Jones angle that Han has begun to adopt. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.