Reviews for Bought Out!
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 7/11
Where were you for the past six months? This story is getting more and more ridiculous by the way. Keep the snowball rolling! Throw in more insanity! We need MOAAAARR!
Ultimateblack chapter 14 . 7/11
I don't understand the fuss over binks. I just ignored him. Also, could you please explain the right hand named leia thing? I'd heard of it but don't understand any references
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 7/10
Screw what everybody says about protagonists. Villains FTW! Scar and vader forever!
WTF chapter 17 . 7/9
ok so good story i thought then u killed vader and i was like -_-

Also you're making everyone break character. Mickey never would have turned, he is like a really nice 4year old. basically this story sucks now that u killed vader.

ALSO WWWWTTTTTFFFFFF? HAVE U DITCHED THIS STORY? U DEAD BRO?
What..the... heak?!
chilled monkey chapter 3 . 1/30
You are a very talented writer and this story is very funny but there is something I would like to say.

I am a feminist and very proud of it. While I certainly like female action heroes, I resent this notion that women must be rude/violent/aggressive etc. to be "strong." Strength isn't found only in a sword/gun arm. Being kind and compassionate is also a form of strength.

I mean no offence. I just needed to say that.
Rogstar304 chapter 17 . 1/23
Thanks for the story. I love the chaos!

Probably my favorite scenes so far have been the songs. And the Leia shoot-em-up. That reminded me of a robot chicken sketch, I think it was when Merida joined the princess corps? Princess civil war, always a blast. And nice Luke to Vader misdirect. Too bad it "caused the stampede", but Luke is no Simba. He can deal! Fits well, that'sthe only thing I remember from whichever Lego episode that was. My daughter watches those constantly, but they usually go in one eye and out the other for me. And that is a really weird thing for me to type...

I look forward to your updates; each chapter has put a smile on my face!
MusicKeeper chapter 17 . 1/23
Han, you naughty boy! XD
MusicKeeper chapter 14 . 1/23
I am torn about the Jar Jar scene. I always thought he was kind of funny (and my brother does one amazing impression of him) but the scene was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. So...yeah.
Panda chapter 11 . 1/22
Maria jade sounds kinda like Jodie Holmes from beyond two souls XD
MusicKeeper chapter 3 . 1/22
I clapped. Leia shoots ... AND SHE SCORES!
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 17 . 1/22
Another really funny chapter. I'm liking the Indiana Jones angle that Han has begun to adopt. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.
Gigira chapter 17 . 1/22
Wow, a new one already! :D Yeeeah! I loved it. I feel like I'm not getting half the references sometimes but that's part of the game. I love Luke and Han's contrasting reactions to the corpses in the park, and I've got a feeling Leia won't be particularly happy if she looks into Han's phone... :P Your characters still make my day, the little cheeky details you put everywhere too, and I laughed again imagining Mickey marching on the park à la Vader. Thanks for the update :)
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 1/22
I like this, the reminder that Han never got to see Leia in the slave outfit which she hates, not only due to how much it reveals, but due to the memories it brings back. I especially like that nice heartwarming moment with Han and the kid, it shows that despite Han being an ass sometimes, he is a nice guy at heart.
pronker chapter 16 . 1/20
Really cute idea - keep it up!