Reviews for Behind Your Eyes
sorato1990 chapter 4 . 3/14
Omg master piece! i Cant Believe i just found this story. I am gonna read all your fics and I hope you are still writting.
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Reading your little ending really made me realize some of the weirder parts of the Taiora community. While you are extremely right, I have my own opinions, and so it goes. Main point being, really enjoyed this fic and and actually learned shit from it that I didn't know. I felt the Id, Ego, and Superego things were really cool. Clicked on this slightly aprehensively, but now I pat myself on the back for taking the time to read cause it was really good! This is OAD signing off :D
Qaint chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Sweet ending. This was an enjoyable read.
Qaint chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Interesting start.
My suspension of disbelief is suitably under control as I can find myself imagining the original characters doing something like this. I can almost picture it. So nice job. I'm sure it will be interesting.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
As I said I would, here I am! This story was such a cute little treasure. In the end, it's actually nothing like my story other than the surrealness aspect... but I'm going to remain a bit vague here, because my story's unconscious mind aspect doesn't come in until a few chapters after the opening. Haha, I'm a bit more longwinded than you in that aspect.

I really enjoyed this story, and I was really happy to see all of the different aspects brought up. I would have liked you to have gone back and edited Sora's crushes to put Matt ahead of Joe just to tie it a bit more into canon (I'm a Taiora fan, but I like the thought of Tai & Matt's friendship being strong enough to last through girl troubles, haha), since we know that she's dating Matt by the end of that year. But that's probably my only nitpick.

Oh, and more TK. xP Mostly kidding there. Love the brotherly little moments between TK & Matt. Huge fan of them, so I smiled whenever they had a moment. I was kind of hoping to see TK be the one to save Davis there in the end (another friendship that I deeply enjoy, despite their girl troubles), but again, that's a personal preference. And I guess just things to think about if you ever rewrite and/or get a chance in future stories to put these characters together or whatever.

Your writing is awesome. It flows so smoothly, that I was able to just read it in all one sitting, and none of the psychology stuff went over my head, which is definitely a huge plus. You dumbed it down so that someone that only took a semester of Psychology their freshman year of college could understand! Yay! Haha.

Great, great job. )
Max Tiger chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
What should one say? The only Taiora story i have read till now that, as you mentioned, has no ''undying love confession'' or a 'world-ending kiss', but where everyone are in character and the story has a subtle romance. And the plot you chose was ingenious. Though if you had explored it further it might have been more 'awesome'. But it was a great read nonetheless. Looking forward to read your other works as soon as possible. MT
Max Tiger chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Turtle Biscuit chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I'm very glad you updated this! I don't think I would have found it otherwise. :) I loved the research you put into it, even if it was twisted at times.

I also really liked your commentary, it was insightful into what you think about Sora, and I totally agree! Most people who write these romance genre stories seem to have their favorite character be Taichi, which can bum me out sometimes because my favorite was/is always Sora!

I'm going to try to check out your other stories sometime too. :)
Turtle Biscuit chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
"Better Gardens"...oh man that's great. xD

Really liked it!

"Dogs?" LOL.

Good job on the ending too, it's certainly not what I'm used to, and I did read "Chapter 4" before reviewing, so I know what you mean...I think I've seen maybe one other story that ended realistically for this age group (although, there were a lot of stories that were also simply never finished). I don't count the ones that set them in their 20's though.
Turtle Biscuit chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
No more skimming for me! I like that the parts without Sora/Tai are being kept short-ish, seeing as the main even with them is what we're here for. Good job! I love the nonsense and scene speeding where we get to have lots of funny interactions between Sora and Tai all at once. I wish there were more stories with this topic on because it's one of my favorite topics for stories. x) At least, when it's well done.

Although - Clenches Clinches

Small typo however, but carry on! :)
Turtle Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I skimmed over some parts in the intro but I'm really excited for this topic regardless!
Illusion137 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Nice one. :) But I somehow missed Agumon there. My favourite scene was the court with the twelve Matt juries. :D
ShadowMario3 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Wow, have to say, this was a great story. It was very interesting to see what went on in Sora's mind and how Tai managed to help save her. Your view on how Taiora should be handled is very interesting as well!
BenignUser chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I was a bit surprised to see this updated; it definitely appeared to come out of nowhere. I certainly enjoyed your retrospective on your own work here. It's always a pleasure to read a bit about an authors thought process regarding their writing.

I recall reading 'Behind Your Eyes' quite long ago, and have had it on my favourites for nearly as long. I like to think I would've reviewed it the first time I've added it to my faves, but you had somewhat disappeared from FFnet by the time I started posting my own works here.

Either way, know that I fondly recall both this story and your A.D. series. In truth, it was having read stories like those that were my inspiration to pick up writing. Thank you, and I'll look forward to your future works.
BladeMasterAd chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I just wanted to say I read this fanfiction of yours a number of years ago, i really enjoyed it.

I was surprised to see this update from you, but im glad you threw in your insight (and also made some edits that I will get to re-reading shortly).

I think one of the things that disappointed me was the length (a but on the short side). Any chance of a rewrite now that you have learned so much in the last 10 years?