Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Reader103 chapter 6 . 5/12
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
lizziecats chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update lol

I hope that Jasmine will develop a close trusting relationship with the autobots especially Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I think it's cool that she's related to Optimus I just hope that no one will judge based on the fact that Megatron is her father.

Also I hope that she will share her past and nightmares with the autobots. If not all of them at least start with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Maybe you could do a scene where she's living at the base and has another horrible nightmare and wakes up the twins with her horror terrified screams where they rush to check on her and when they wake her up she breaks down crying and the twins comfort her until she finally opens and tells them what’s bothering her.

Just a questions is she a pretender, full cybertronian, or technorganic since it seems that her mother was human but her father was full cybertronian? I just hope that she will form a close relationship with the twins and play pranks on Ironhide and Ratchet with them lol

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
ShadowWitchMirka chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This is a very interesting story so far, I’m glad I found out about it. Loved Sunstreaker’s reaction to Jasmine being late. It took me a little while to decipher what Bumblebee might have meant when he used the radio. Obviously the part involving the sun was about Sunstreaker, so the treasure should be Jasmine herself right?

I hope that Barricade gets what he deserves for messing with Jasmine, but I don’t her to become obsessed with getting back at him, like so many others would. I think Megatron does in a way known about her because of the “Foolish sparkling” part that was mentioned. It would be cool if she was in her early growth stages, but she could detach a human size of herself from the main body, so she can still be perceived as a pretender.

I’m curious about how Sunstreaker will react to the supplies used to wash the Autobots at base, I assume that it’s different from what Jasmine uses. Will Jasmine be returning to modeling after she heals? She could end up secretly funding for the Autobots or something.
Well anyways, I hope you update soon.
adelphe24 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
MORE!
Ruyuz chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Please update soon.I really like this story.
ShiftFrame chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
you not update anymore? T_T
Witch08 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Love this! Update soon!
Mistriss-Nightmare chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Ooooh I'm loving this! Please continue!
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Update soon!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
:) more plz
Alice Gone Madd chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
dang...thats cold
MaybeRun chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
FRAGGIT KITKAT YOU BETTER UPDATE YOU SLAGGER GOD DAMNED DUCK SHITTING TIDDLYWINKS WOMAN
Hunter chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I started laughing when the part where Sunstreaker cared for Jazz deep deep deep deeeeeeeeep down etc

I got weird stares, but I don't care
Hunter chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I never would've thought that Barricade would have a holoform, a CUTE one nonetheless...

I mean seriously, if she felt weird vibes from Autobots, then why wouldn't she feel them from 'Cade?
Hunter chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I wouldn't let ANYBODY touch my Lamborghini if it was Sunstreaker, whether or not I knew it was him. Those sexy cars are one of my favorites in general, so I wouldn't DARE let someone like MILES touch the car. No fucking way
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »