Reviews for Under the Sea
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That was so sweet. Nice touch, having heidi in charge of feeding the sharks!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for sharing.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww. So adorable. Thanks for sharing this adorable present with us.
Nancy
dinkadot chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
how sweet wish I had me a jasper lol
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Nae-
That was so sweet. I love these two together. What a warm, wonderful feeling. Sorceress Circe is a lucky bday girl! Great to see you posting again.
xx
b
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Dawwww, sweet!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was so incredibly sweet! I loved it! :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I always get so excited to see and new posting from you!

I'm a huge fan of Jasper and I love Emmett, too, so this was wonderful. Thank you for such a sweet Valentine love story. :)
odiejae chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awww, that was so sweet! jasper's gift was just so thoughtful and those are the best kind of gifts ever! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
My favourite pairing loved this excellent reading, thank you
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww that was really cute :).
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwwwwwwww it was SO DAMN SWEET! Loved it! XO
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Thank you so much, bb! This was adorable and sweet - Emmett and Jasper work so well together! I am sure you're completely unsurprised that now I begin the begging to see what happens next ;) You are the best, and this was such a fantastic little happy present for me! Thank you again!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
My idea of heaven, yummy boys in an aquarium. About 2 years ago I crossed the pond to visit a good friend who came to me through FanFic. She lives in Atlanta so I was able to realise my dream to see Manta Rays and Whale Sharks at the Atlanta Aquarium. Just magical. I hope if I go again Em and Jasper might be visiting too. I live in hope.
Thanks, Nae.