Reviews for Memoirs of a Batgirl
Guestimony chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Oh wow, the bloke is the bad guy, never seen that in a fanfic.
Your OC shares the same name as Batgirl, by the way.
So she's a female nightwing, but powered so that she can beat actual nightwing?
william.donovan.1481 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
So far the story is great. However, I did not like the fact that you had Babs, Cass and Kara using their real names during the middle of the fight. If one of the henchmen was able to hear their conversation during the beating, they would more than likely give that information to their boss who would then be able to deduce their secret identities.
TheTrackerJacker chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
This was such a charming story. I loved how Barbara changed her alter-ego all her involvements with Wonder Woman and the other DC women. You did a great job combining the mythoses of all those superheroes and villains. Love what you did with Poison Ivy.
Leaffeather2 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
two chapters ago I wanted to say that I loved I think Cassie's response to Barbra's first dress.
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I loved it! It was so different from a lot of others I have read! But I have to admit, I hoped that she would become batgirl again before the whole Oracle thing, as she is a bat at heart! Thanks for the story, it was great to read! :)
droff28 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
a wonderful story with a beautiful ending;
thanx for writing!
KryptoKin chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Hey,

This was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fun reading all those different names, plus you did a really great job incorporating the other female heroes like Supergirl, Wonder Girl, and Miss Martian.
I can't wait to read your other memoirs.
jdcocoagirl chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
nice chapter... i kind of hate that roy would cheat.. i can't wait how babs and dick friendship start up again or more...
jdcocoagirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
this nice and refreshing. i can't wait for more angst and how their friendship will be mended.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Nice story. Sort of a Batgirl-centered teen heroes high. I like the idea of Barbara and Dick together, looking forward to it. It would be nice if you had more gal-pal sessions, especially between Kara, Cassie, and Barbara. Perhaps they can share some crimefighting super-adventures while enjoying some boy talk. Hehe.