Reviews for Libelle Hall
Alfred F. Jones chapter 3 . 7/2
This is amazing.
HelloI'mOz chapter 3 . 6/21
I sorta like how a lot of Roderich's happy memories took place in Libelle Hall, and then how once the person who made it so grand for Roderich faded away, he tried to cling to her memory through the hall, but then Libelle was destroyed. However, as Libelle and so many of Roderich's happy memories were falling down around him, there was Gilbert, his knight shining armor, to rescue him from the rubble, and lead Roderich to new happy memories. It was very poetic.
HelloI'mOz chapter 2 . 6/21
Roderich... What'cha doing? (I loved how Peter wanted to go get smashed with Gilbert because that reminded me that though Peter was adopted by Tino and Berwald, his big brother is still Arthur and Peter still does have some of his traits.)
Flamingfirelight chapter 3 . 6/8
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)
No more fanfictions chapter 3 . 6/8
This isn't really about the fanfiction (which was great, by the way) but I just saw your bio. Whatever is going on in your life, I hope it all is fixed soon. If it gets worse, (it's a longshot that you'll do this but oh well) you can PM me. I won't mind at all. I just miss you.
The humour is fantastic, the characterization is on point, and I simply love the elegant nods to Hetalia Canon. And the Sealand cameo xD
WithTwoSugarsPlease chapter 3 . 5/29
I never shipped Prussia and Austria before reading your stories, but now I most say that I do fully.
Strawbaby909 chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm worried about you. I understand why you stopped writing and you should not feel forced to do so...But I worry about you because I'm afraid that your sad and going through something I can't help you with. More than anything I want to make sure your safe and at least doing well. Thank you for all you have done; Especially with your writing. I hope life brings you endless happiness from this day fourth
Great George chapter 3 . 5/20
Dear Mr. deValier,
(Or George, whichever you prefer)

First off, I want to say that this is a BEAUTIFUL fic. I don't even ship PruAus, and it was just...gorgeous. I especially liked the way you wrote the dynamic of the Bad Touch Trio, because you nailed it and I think that's pretty hard to do. I also loved the implied GerIta and SpaMano because I'm just like everybody else out there. The part where Gil's entire family abandoned him to go eat at the Italian restaurant? BEST. And Antonio's dance studio? And Sealand? Pure GENIUS. Like, ridiculously funny. George, (or Mr. deValier, because politeness) you have a gift. I also loved how you mentioned what he was playing in chapter 3 at the top, because it made the story even better to read it with music in the background. I hope to one day be half the writer you are. I would go on to talk about Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart and BESÁME MUCHO, GOOD LORD, but this comment is already really long so I'll write separate reviews for those.
Thanks for doing all that you do (because I know how grueling writing can be, especially when you don't want to),
An Inspired and Awed Fan 3
P.S. I know that you probably get this a lot and are sick of it, but please keep writing. You are so INCREDIBLY TALENTED. Or just post to let us know how you're doing. Are you eating? Sleeping well? Have a roof over your head? Jokes aside, have a great day and keep on keeping on.
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 3 . 5/12
I loved this so much! the ending was great! I am going to start reading 'Of Ponies and Edelweiss' right away!
Historical Murderer chapter 3 . 4/20
OMG I DIN?T WRITE ANY REVIEW LAST YEAR!
I'm so thankful for your existence and your talent to make me cry ;w;
I LOVE YOU!
Please don't stop writing because I can't stop reading you over and over again xd
Kisses!
I'm your fan
P.S. I want to know more about you :c
My dear George DeVailer, I have been reading your stories for years, I started with Aufwiedersehan Sweetheart, which I absolutely love. Please keep writing, anything at all, I could honestly kill for an update, it has been some time since u have seen one.

Charlemagne.
Oh my god you've left me with no words ;w; and I think by now I've almost read (and re-read) all of your stories haha
Just a Fan chapter 3 . 2/24
aawwww his knight in shining props!
Just A Fan chapter 2 . 2/24