Reviews for Libelle Hall
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 7/18
XD I laughed so hard in this chapter! I love the way you make Prussia and Austria interact; it's hilarious. Particularly the 'beg your pardon' part. It's so in character!
I love love love love love love love you so much for all your Story it made my life. I don't know how to thank you for all those wonderful Storys you wrote.
animemestrash chapter 3 . 4/20
OH MY GOD I SCREAMED WHEN HE MENTIONED TCHAIKOVSKY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE SAME FOR ME AND FUCK MAN THIS FANFICTION WAS WONDERFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS I DON'T EVEN SHIP PRUAUS BUT THIS IS MAKING ME START TO SHIP IT OH WOW OK YOUR WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL
MasloMucha chapter 3 . 3/28
I don't know If you'll ever see this, but I just want to thank you with all my heart. For all your stories,
for everything you've ever shared with us and for writing about great values people often forget about. I hope that you're happy and enjoying life. You deserve happiness. Thank you so so much, I wish you all the best.
Tippy chapter 1 . 3/14
I just spent the last 24 hours reading your stories and it's been wicked cool and thanks man for writing this you are good
So perfect
yaseko chapter 1 . 1/23
Hi george,will you ever update your fanfictions,or at least pass by here sometimes just to say hello?
everytime i go on your profile i feel empty omg ;v; also not being able to contact you (such as through a private message) makes me sad,because i don't know if you'll ever see this message. I surely hope you will.. You made me discover great things with your stories, and good songs too! I'm very grateful to you
Love,Charles
Dead Rabbit Jumping chapter 3 . 1/4
" I swear I will finish these fics for all of you who continue to care about them. "
I know I should be commenting on the plot and the characters etc etc but I swear I was almost screaming when I read this. Oh please do. Please come back. I slowly have been reading all your fics and I am terrified at the idea of finishing them. Your writings are so genuine and pure and the world will never have enough of them. So please come back. We all need you.
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
You know what? I'm going to start work shipping and PrAus is OTP is Best!
Prustrian Beast chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Oh. My. God. I love it! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for this awesomely adorable Prustrian story, author-sama! I love you! Hahahaha XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
I just read this story and I absolutely LOVE it! As well as your other stories too…George, You are my favorite author and I do hope you come back someday and finish the other stories, for I would absolutely LOVE to hear the rest of them. Especially "Bésame Mucho", it really moved me as well as "Sleep, Little Bird." The feels were over melming, but I loved them :") I shall await your return so you can finish them, even if it takes years of waiting…I'll wait for them. Honestly, I can't Thank you enough for your stories! You are a blessing and you may not know it but your stories are treasured and loved by a lot of people. You are very talented and I don't think I'll ever get over or forget these stories…For they are unforgettable. These are the kinda stories that stay with you forever. ️ - . (from IG)
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
pRUSSIA yOu DoN'T TAKE SEALAND OUT TO GET DRUNK
cftyujm chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Dear George deValier,
This piece of literature is really a work of art, like all of your other fanfics. Although I just started to read your fanfics a few months ago, I can say that you are one of my favorite authors. I don't know if you read the comments anymore, but I want to know if I'm allowed to translate this fic into Chinese and post it on various website. If you see this comment, please pm me. Thank you so much for all the work you had done. Hopefully you will get through whatever it is happening. I'm sure that many fans (including me) are all there waiting for your return. ;)

Sincerely,
Cftyujm
mimzy630 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hmmm... Well, I must confess, I haven't quite made it to this story yet, but I have a few things I must say and I figured hunting for your most recent update was the best way to make myself heard.

You truly amaze me with your ability to capture certain time periods (most notably, I'm seeing, is WWII) you managed to capture every moment, every feeling that I couldn't have dreaming of thinking of. A bit of research into common terminology made your pieces effortlessly portray another time period. I look up to and congratulate you for this. The only major difference I'd say would be the strong anti-gay relation movements going on at that time, but that would obviously ruin the beautiful love stories you've crafted.

Even if you never finish them, these stories are lovely; they bring tears to my eyes quickly followed by a lopsided grin. Thank you for you gifts and amazing story-crafting.

Bello ciao,
Mimzy
topaz3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
deVailer,
I read the gerita fanfic. And then I read one review saying it sucked. And I think it must've hit you hard. And I like to tell you this, fuck them. Like all of your stories were beautiful and sad at the same time even though some didn't have that many chapters. Those haters don't know anything. Your stories are like art and I really like art. They know nothing about art! Auf Wiedershen Sweetheart was probably your most greatest story you have ever made. I don't care what people say, if you made a career out of this I would buy your books. And if it's okay, I really have a request for you to make a story for me. Have you ever seen Twist of faith? Then see it. My request that you made a gerita fanfic based on this movie. And if you have PM we can talk. I do have some changes. Anyway, don't let those haters get to you.