Reviews for Libelle Hall
yaseko chapter 1 . 1/23
Hi george,will you ever update your fanfictions,or at least pass by here sometimes just to say hello?
everytime i go on your profile i feel empty omg ;v; also not being able to contact you (such as through a private message) makes me sad,because i don't know if you'll ever see this message. I surely hope you will.. You made me discover great things with your stories, and good songs too! I'm very grateful to you
Love,Charles
Dead Rabbit Jumping chapter 3 . 1/4
" I swear I will finish these fics for all of you who continue to care about them. "
I know I should be commenting on the plot and the characters etc etc but I swear I was almost screaming when I read this. Oh please do. Please come back. I slowly have been reading all your fics and I am terrified at the idea of finishing them. Your writings are so genuine and pure and the world will never have enough of them. So please come back. We all need you.
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
You know what? I'm going to start work shipping and PrAus is OTP is Best!
Prustrian Beast chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Oh. My. God. I love it! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for this awesomely adorable Prustrian story, author-sama! I love you! Hahahaha XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
I just read this story and I absolutely LOVE it! As well as your other stories too…George, You are my favorite author and I do hope you come back someday and finish the other stories, for I would absolutely LOVE to hear the rest of them. Especially "Bésame Mucho", it really moved me as well as "Sleep, Little Bird." The feels were over melming, but I loved them :") I shall await your return so you can finish them, even if it takes years of waiting…I'll wait for them. Honestly, I can't Thank you enough for your stories! You are a blessing and you may not know it but your stories are treasured and loved by a lot of people. You are very talented and I don't think I'll ever get over or forget these stories…For they are unforgettable. These are the kinda stories that stay with you forever. ️ - . (from IG)
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
pRUSSIA yOu DoN'T TAKE SEALAND OUT TO GET DRUNK
cftyujm chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Dear George deValier,
This piece of literature is really a work of art, like all of your other fanfics. Although I just started to read your fanfics a few months ago, I can say that you are one of my favorite authors. I don't know if you read the comments anymore, but I want to know if I'm allowed to translate this fic into Chinese and post it on various website. If you see this comment, please pm me. Thank you so much for all the work you had done. Hopefully you will get through whatever it is happening. I'm sure that many fans (including me) are all there waiting for your return. ;)

Sincerely,
Cftyujm
mimzy630 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hmmm... Well, I must confess, I haven't quite made it to this story yet, but I have a few things I must say and I figured hunting for your most recent update was the best way to make myself heard.

You truly amaze me with your ability to capture certain time periods (most notably, I'm seeing, is WWII) you managed to capture every moment, every feeling that I couldn't have dreaming of thinking of. A bit of research into common terminology made your pieces effortlessly portray another time period. I look up to and congratulate you for this. The only major difference I'd say would be the strong anti-gay relation movements going on at that time, but that would obviously ruin the beautiful love stories you've crafted.

Even if you never finish them, these stories are lovely; they bring tears to my eyes quickly followed by a lopsided grin. Thank you for you gifts and amazing story-crafting.

Bello ciao,
Mimzy
topaz3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
deVailer,
I read the gerita fanfic. And then I read one review saying it sucked. And I think it must've hit you hard. And I like to tell you this, fuck them. Like all of your stories were beautiful and sad at the same time even though some didn't have that many chapters. Those haters don't know anything. Your stories are like art and I really like art. They know nothing about art! Auf Wiedershen Sweetheart was probably your most greatest story you have ever made. I don't care what people say, if you made a career out of this I would buy your books. And if it's okay, I really have a request for you to make a story for me. Have you ever seen Twist of faith? Then see it. My request that you made a gerita fanfic based on this movie. And if you have PM we can talk. I do have some changes. Anyway, don't let those haters get to you.
GdVfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
About your profile page:
Your stories are works of art, and I want nothing more than to be able to write like you someday. I am sorry for whatever is happening in your life and hope that no matter what, you continue to write. However long it takes, I'll keep checking your profile. I can wait.
Alfred F. Jones chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
This is amazing.
HelloI'mOz chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I sorta like how a lot of Roderich's happy memories took place in Libelle Hall, and then how once the person who made it so grand for Roderich faded away, he tried to cling to her memory through the hall, but then Libelle was destroyed. However, as Libelle and so many of Roderich's happy memories were falling down around him, there was Gilbert, his knight shining armor, to rescue him from the rubble, and lead Roderich to new happy memories. It was very poetic.
HelloI'mOz chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Roderich... What'cha doing? (I loved how Peter wanted to go get smashed with Gilbert because that reminded me that though Peter was adopted by Tino and Berwald, his big brother is still Arthur and Peter still does have some of his traits.)
Flamingfirelight chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)
No more fanfictions chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
This isn't really about the fanfiction (which was great, by the way) but I just saw your bio. Whatever is going on in your life, I hope it all is fixed soon. If it gets worse, (it's a longshot that you'll do this but oh well) you can PM me. I won't mind at all. I just miss you.