Reviews for Libelle Hall
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 3 . 7/29
This made me laugh a lot.
Sea Jam 03 chapter 3 . 7/1
I read your bio the other day and it really did make me sad to know that you may never write or update one of these amazing stories again. They really were a big part of why I loved hetalia and even though you say you may never update again I still will hold onto that piece of hope that you will,even if it takes 5,10,20 years,I'll check on your stories occasionally still. Thank you for being a wonderful writer and for being part of this fandom. ~ :)
Aw. That was awesome!
bless this fic it has watered my crops gave me sight i love it like i love you
Aikaterine chapter 3 . 1/21
This was sooooooo good. You could totally make a living out of writing, your skill is incredible, and by that I mean completely credible - to you! Another amazing piece of art
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
So GOOD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
I just wanted to say that you are a legend. You have the talent to live of writing, if you want. And I hope you have a happy life :)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
XD I laughed so hard in this chapter! I love the way you make Prussia and Austria interact; it's hilarious. Particularly the 'beg your pardon' part. It's so in character!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
I love love love love love love love you so much for all your Story it made my life. I don't know how to thank you for all those wonderful Storys you wrote.
takkrachel chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
OH MY GOD I SCREAMED WHEN HE MENTIONED TCHAIKOVSKY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE SAME FOR ME AND FUCK MAN THIS FANFICTION WAS WONDERFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS I DON'T EVEN SHIP PRUAUS BUT THIS IS MAKING ME START TO SHIP IT OH WOW OK YOUR WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL
MasloMucha chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
I don't know If you'll ever see this, but I just want to thank you with all my heart. For all your stories,
for everything you've ever shared with us and for writing about great values people often forget about. I hope that you're happy and enjoying life. You deserve happiness. Thank you so so much, I wish you all the best.
Tippy chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I just spent the last 24 hours reading your stories and it's been wicked cool and thanks man for writing this you are good
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
So perfect
yaseko chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Hi george,will you ever update your fanfictions,or at least pass by here sometimes just to say hello?
everytime i go on your profile i feel empty omg ;v; also not being able to contact you (such as through a private message) makes me sad,because i don't know if you'll ever see this message. I surely hope you will.. You made me discover great things with your stories, and good songs too! I'm very grateful to you
Love,Charles
Dead Rabbit Jumping chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
" I swear I will finish these fics for all of you who continue to care about them. "
I know I should be commenting on the plot and the characters etc etc but I swear I was almost screaming when I read this. Oh please do. Please come back. I slowly have been reading all your fics and I am terrified at the idea of finishing them. Your writings are so genuine and pure and the world will never have enough of them. So please come back. We all need you.