Reviews for Libelle Hall
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 2 . 8/31
cftyujm chapter 3 . 8/31
Dear George deValier,
This piece of literature is really a work of art, like all of your other fanfics. Although I just started to read your fanfics a few months ago, I can say that you are one of my favorite authors. I don't know if you read the comments anymore, but I want to know if I'm allowed to translate this fic into Chinese and post it on various website. If you see this comment, please pm me. Thank you so much for all the work you had done. Hopefully you will get through whatever it is happening. I'm sure that many fans (including me) are all there waiting for your return. ;)

mimzy630 chapter 1 . 8/23
Hmmm... Well, I must confess, I haven't quite made it to this story yet, but I have a few things I must say and I figured hunting for your most recent update was the best way to make myself heard.

You truly amaze me with your ability to capture certain time periods (most notably, I'm seeing, is WWII) you managed to capture every moment, every feeling that I couldn't have dreaming of thinking of. A bit of research into common terminology made your pieces effortlessly portray another time period. I look up to and congratulate you for this. The only major difference I'd say would be the strong anti-gay relation movements going on at that time, but that would obviously ruin the beautiful love stories you've crafted.

Even if you never finish them, these stories are lovely; they bring tears to my eyes quickly followed by a lopsided grin. Thank you for you gifts and amazing story-crafting.

Bello ciao,
topaz3 chapter 1 . 7/18
I read the gerita fanfic. And then I read one review saying it sucked. And I think it must've hit you hard. And I like to tell you this, fuck them. Like all of your stories were beautiful and sad at the same time even though some didn't have that many chapters. Those haters don't know anything. Your stories are like art and I really like art. They know nothing about art! Auf Wiedershen Sweetheart was probably your most greatest story you have ever made. I don't care what people say, if you made a career out of this I would buy your books. And if it's okay, I really have a request for you to make a story for me. Have you ever seen Twist of faith? Then see it. My request that you made a gerita fanfic based on this movie. And if you have PM we can talk. I do have some changes. Anyway, don't let those haters get to you.
GdVfan chapter 1 . 7/6
About your profile page:
Your stories are works of art, and I want nothing more than to be able to write like you someday. I am sorry for whatever is happening in your life and hope that no matter what, you continue to write. However long it takes, I'll keep checking your profile. I can wait.
Alfred F. Jones chapter 3 . 7/2
This is amazing.
HelloI'mOz chapter 3 . 6/21
I sorta like how a lot of Roderich's happy memories took place in Libelle Hall, and then how once the person who made it so grand for Roderich faded away, he tried to cling to her memory through the hall, but then Libelle was destroyed. However, as Libelle and so many of Roderich's happy memories were falling down around him, there was Gilbert, his knight shining armor, to rescue him from the rubble, and lead Roderich to new happy memories. It was very poetic.
HelloI'mOz chapter 2 . 6/21
Roderich... What'cha doing? (I loved how Peter wanted to go get smashed with Gilbert because that reminded me that though Peter was adopted by Tino and Berwald, his big brother is still Arthur and Peter still does have some of his traits.)
Flamingfirelight chapter 3 . 6/8
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)
No more fanfictions chapter 3 . 6/8
This isn't really about the fanfiction (which was great, by the way) but I just saw your bio. Whatever is going on in your life, I hope it all is fixed soon. If it gets worse, (it's a longshot that you'll do this but oh well) you can PM me. I won't mind at all. I just miss you.
The humour is fantastic, the characterization is on point, and I simply love the elegant nods to Hetalia Canon. And the Sealand cameo xD
WithTwoSugarsPlease chapter 3 . 5/29
I never shipped Prussia and Austria before reading your stories, but now I most say that I do fully.
Strawbaby909 chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm worried about you. I understand why you stopped writing and you should not feel forced to do so...But I worry about you because I'm afraid that your sad and going through something I can't help you with. More than anything I want to make sure your safe and at least doing well. Thank you for all you have done; Especially with your writing. I hope life brings you endless happiness from this day fourth
Great George chapter 3 . 5/20
Dear Mr. deValier,
(Or George, whichever you prefer)

First off, I want to say that this is a BEAUTIFUL fic. I don't even ship PruAus, and it was just...gorgeous. I especially liked the way you wrote the dynamic of the Bad Touch Trio, because you nailed it and I think that's pretty hard to do. I also loved the implied GerIta and SpaMano because I'm just like everybody else out there. The part where Gil's entire family abandoned him to go eat at the Italian restaurant? BEST. And Antonio's dance studio? And Sealand? Pure GENIUS. Like, ridiculously funny. George, (or Mr. deValier, because politeness) you have a gift. I also loved how you mentioned what he was playing in chapter 3 at the top, because it made the story even better to read it with music in the background. I hope to one day be half the writer you are. I would go on to talk about Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart and BESÁME MUCHO, GOOD LORD, but this comment is already really long so I'll write separate reviews for those.
Thanks for doing all that you do (because I know how grueling writing can be, especially when you don't want to),
An Inspired and Awed Fan 3
P.S. I know that you probably get this a lot and are sick of it, but please keep writing. You are so INCREDIBLY TALENTED. Or just post to let us know how you're doing. Are you eating? Sleeping well? Have a roof over your head? Jokes aside, have a great day and keep on keeping on.
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 3 . 5/12
I loved this so much! the ending was great! I am going to start reading 'Of Ponies and Edelweiss' right away!