Reviews for Libelle Hall
PizzaAndBeer chapter 2 . 4/11
I just absolutely love your Trio! But really, I love them all.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/11
I thought my favorite thing you wrote was Gerita. But It's the BTT, they are just perfect!
Me-Anne chapter 2 . 4/6
Man, I just got to say -

1. out of all MAPLE VERSE character - Gilbert is the most awesome!

2. out of all MAPLE VERSE cameo - Feli and Ludwig is the most fun!
This story is amazing, all your stories are amazing! Please update I'm really want to know what happens next!
Please update soon! I really adore this story!
Please update!
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I laughed so much at the scene in the dance studio, it's just so amazing! I love this fanfiction, and every other one that I've read from what you've written. I can't wait for the next update! :D
masruiiiik chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Just...thank you. Thank you so much for writing this, and writing every other magnificent, fabulous piece. From your Maple-verse (was it?) to your WW2-verse and every other ficlet you've written in between. They're all magnificent, and beautifully written, and I've read and reread most all of them, and they still never fail to astound me. Words aren't enough to describe how much I love your fanfics, and how much I appreciate the way you've written the characters. Each one of them have depth, and meaning, and the things they love and their goals and aspirations are all so tangible, you can't help but feel everything the characters are feeling, and it's just an overwhelming yet amazing feeling. Laughing and crying over the words you've written - it's amazing, your skills as an author.

So. I am done gushing (for now. Who knows when another story or chapter of yours would hit me in the gut again), and I do hope you update this story and every other story soon. But especially this one. Because I love PruAus (and you write them so well!) and I'm completely smitten with your Maple-verse.

Once again, thanks for sharing your brilliant stories, and I can't wait for the next update to well...everything! :)

-masruiiiik
Soph G chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Omg I love this so much! Please hurry and update soon!
meester Prussia chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
i . . . i just love pruaus so much. . . i can't even. . .asdfghjkl
meester prussia chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
if it wasn't for your pruaus fics i would have been dead by now you have saved my life with this you are a hero and i will make a statue in your image
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I am dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Please update, it's been so long!
S. Laura chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Love this story so far and the plot! I admire your work. And like always your writing style is beautiful and the emotions you get across are just... Wow! :D Keep up the good work!
Sun-on-the-shelf chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
You know that moment, when youre reading something good when you cant wait to learn how the story ends and then:
To be continued…