Reviews for Intentions
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
Honestly Merlin had so many chances
Birnan Midniht chapter 13 . 6/25/2019
Good story, mate!
Birnan Midniht chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
FINALLY, Arthur.
Birnan Midniht chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
There's Merlin's mastery over diversion again. I wonder if Arthur will notice
laorart chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Sorry I can't help it butevery time I see aggravate in a fanfic of merlin I think:
"Aggravain you're aggravating your situation"
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 3/31/2019
Great job!
AwritingLlama chapter 14 . 1/17/2019
What a amazing story. It was in character and entertaining, I couldn't put it down. Great writing and the suspension was written amazingly.
Candle-lit Dreams chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
I know I should have reviewed earlier, or been nice and reviewed each chapter, but I chose the easy route and read the whole thing in one go. I can't believe it took me so long to find this gemthis is one of the best Merlin fics I've read in a long time. The characters were beautifully written, and the emotions were so intense and captivating. I simply loved it, loved it, loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next in the sequel!
bigfootsmall chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Such a good reveal. I thought that Arthur's reasoning was very close to his character. Most reveal stories speed up his emotional response, but I think your interpretation was the most realistic in terms of the series.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 8/4/2017
Arthur is in a touch spot but hopefully he will listen to the round table and Gwen, especially Gwen
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
So glad Merlin got some hope and faith back :)
It was a trying time so I don't blame him for faltering but I'm glad he got it back.

Their conversation at the end was great, so honest and full of feelings.
Merlin had such great points too about changing the laws and taking time and not doing what's easy.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
I bet that list was a long one.

Gwen's opinion is my opinion :)

That confrontation had a lot less anger than I expected though I guess knowing it was all about protecting Arthur and Camelot first helped with that.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
It's good that both Arthur and Merlin have people who instead of filling their ears with advice, simply tell them to trust their hearts.

I'm glad Merlin could confirm everything, especially the Uther death bit and do so with such snark and wisdom mixed in, brilliant!

The repeat of the listen line was great, and well founded. Arthur does need to listen more and not make as much fun or be so ready to judge Merlin and they'd be closer on Merlin's side.

So disappointing about his choice to keep the status quo after all the good he's learned about magic saving him and Camelot. It fits with Arthur's character and upbringing but still disappointing.

Nice note to end, very dramatic.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
The "Because I believe in you" line was so impactful. I really enjoyed how Arthur got to learn that reason behind Merlin's loyalty and protection.
Nice idea to bring up the first time Merlin saved Arthur's life...I hope that comes back into play when the truth is revealed in full.

Frustrated Arthur but it would help him so much if he was more empathetic to good magic users and their need for secrecy.
Glad Merlin stood his ground about Emrys saving Camelot and why he should be allowed to stay hidden
So happy Arthur is staring to make the connection as to why sorcerers want to kill him beyond his usual, magic corrupted them and made them evil ideas

The hints about the dragon were funny

I love how Arthur is seeing beyond Merlin's mask now
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
I like how the Courage and Strength got mentions in here, nice follow up to previous chapters.

Nice idea to start with the knights and loyalty.

Merlin is a smart one to figure out what Arthur planned.

Very cool how you have the Stone work, such a unique idea, just to sense feelings tied to intentions, not pure truth/lies.

I loved the ending where Arthur sees more of the full version of Merlin with all of his wisdom and heart and faith in Arthur.
Glad he sees how much protecting him means to Merlin