Reviews for Intentions
This was such a great way to start off my binge-reading of Merlin fanfics! It was very well-written and I love how you show the characters' struggles/emotions when it comes to magic in Camelot.
ImInBetween chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
This story is unreal! Too good, just too good!
too-much-inspiration chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
A good story and nicely characterized. It is rather thought-provoking on the nature of such a ban and helps to make the point that in all likelihood the ban on magic probably brought far more evil to the Kingdom than magic ever did. Evil in good people with good intentions often must be sown by evil elsewhere. Thank you for writing and posting this!
The Potters of the Future chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
So Arthur has worked it out
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
So far this is good, I have the feeling I have read it before but didnt get far.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Wow. So many deep feelings. I love Arthur's internal monologue.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
This is amazing. I love this grand reveal. Are we going to be privy to some of their conversations, it would be amazing to hear Merlin's story as he understanding it! You are an amazing writer!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Wow. This was so profoundly sad. Are they going to talk more? Also, your decision to give Arthur and Gwen separate rooms is interesting, and I don't know how I feel about it. They obviously sleep together, and Gwen keeps her clothes in Arthur's room, so I'm not sure that this happens. On the other hand, there are plenty of scenes of Arthur dining alone. And the scene in the first episode of the 5th season where Gwen is eating alone, not in Arthur's room. I want them to be happy, and have lots of cute royal babies - even if that is contrary to canon/legend. It is interesting that Arthur and Gwen assume that she will have to take the thrown after his death - eschewing the idea of children. Interesting! I can't wait to read the rest!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god. The big reveal. I can't believe it. I can't wait for more.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
This is amazing. I hope that the Emrys version of Merlin comes back - I always enjoy their conversations!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god. This is amazing! I love this story. I adore your writing. Thank you so much! I love Arthur's dawning realization of everything that Merlin has done.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I am so completely addicted to this story! I am incredibly impressed by how you write a full plot!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
This is maybe the greatest thing ever. I hope Arthur finds out the truth about Merlin!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
This is amazingly great. I can't wait to read more. Crap, I am so late for work - and I don't even care!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
This is so so so good. I absolutely love this. Seriously, right now I am running late for work because I just had to finish the chapter. I can't wait to read more!