Reviews for Poppy Evans II
Fluttersby chapter 24 . 3/5
Wow! What an amazing story! I have just finished both Poppy Evans and Poppy Evans II and loved them. Excellently written, awesome plot and humour. Well done.
lunaatje123 chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Thank you for the story! I really liked what you came up with, there are not nearly enough fanfics where Pomfrey gets to play a big role like this.
rmiser1994 chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
great story .
tricorvus chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
I love this!
Someday, please do year 3
rock on!
tricorvus chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
i love this so very much
tricorvus chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I love this so much
tricorvus chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Dear sweet merciful Merlin, I love this story and I love Dumbles bashing
tricorvus chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
wicked excellent
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
lovely
can't wait to see what you do with PS, especially considering that Snape can't treat him canon nor can the kids suspect Snape of anything
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 5/16/2014
"I need to see my lions." Um ... Does she expect them to still be there in mid-July? Oh, they ARE still there. Hmm ... Why? Generally the kids go home somewhere around the end of June, so they get two months off.

I get the feeling there is more to this story. I was expecting Dumbledore to be dressed down by both Poppy and Flamel over his underhanded attempts to get around Poppy's guardianship, perhaps having him put on probation or something. His meddling is really more than just meddling and needs to stop.

Will there be a third story in the series? It really is a nice story.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Does Hermione realize she's there with Nicolas Flamel? If not, she will flip when she finds out. I find it interesting that Flamel seems more in tune with the castle than DumDum does.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
It seems that Nicolas has a pretty thorough understanding of Albus's underhanded, deceptive, recalcitrant ways and even knows how to combat them. I hope get slaps DumDum around a little.

Now ... Is the location where DumDum hid the stone empty, or have Nicolas & friends hidden a decoy, just in case?
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
I once heard someone say never to take a teaching position with those who taught you when you were young ... for obvious reasons. Minerva, for example, knows rather a lot about "young Sev," and it probably embarrasses him to be treated as though he were still a child. And even though Poppy was working at Hogwarts when Sev was a student, she is probably only between 5 and 7 years older than he is (unless there was a HUGE span of time between her birth and Lily and Petunia); if that's the case, it probably feels like being bossed around by a big sister. Too bad. Suck it up, Sev!
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Harry will probably learn a ton more with Snape than with Quirrell. I'm glad Snape is able to get past his hatred of James Potter and help Harry. Now ... if only Snape could teach him Occlumency before the "hate fest" begins, Harry might actually learn it. I wonder why Poppy doesn't help Harry with potions?
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
"Whatever happened in your last lesson has given you serious concussion Harry." Yikes! How does he get a concussion just sitting in his chair in class? That sounds more serious than Harry's usual "scar issues." In some of the fics I've read, Snape compares the pains and damage Harry endures with those headaches to a combo of a bad migraine and the Cruciatus Curse - hence, the vomiting and "shakes" he sometimes suffers.

Well, that was a revealing little dream. Is Dumbles implanting those ideas via Legilimency, or is Voldy simply using that strategy because he understands Harry's "saving-people thing"?