Reviews for Poppy Evans II
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was you be writing Poppy Evans III
Isabeziers chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
"Harry couldn't believe quite how great Hogsmeade was" ... Didn't Poppy and Harry live in Hogsmeade at the end of Poppy Evans I ?
loretta537 chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
this was a great story! i hope you willcontinue the series. i really want to find out what is going to happen to Dumbledore over what went on during the year and what his medical exam will show (if anything) as well as how the year will be different next year
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
Is there more to this series?
Saissa chapter 24 . 9/27/2015
Definitely an interesting twist on the first year. Thank you for that.
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Ron is a prick. He wants the fame and fortune - that Harry does not want. Ron also wants this fame and fortune without actiually working for it - hence his jealousy of the know-it-call because unlike her, Ron has to actually study!

This is why I have always hated Ron.
Saissa chapter 16 . 9/27/2015
Meddlesome Dumbles. I wonder why they cannot expell old Dumbles.

The boys were right. The fact that Dumbles uses his titles in every letter he writes and every other chance he gets, is actually a very NARCISSCISTIC trait!
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Poppy's home is in Hogsmeade - thanks for that. I was asking about this in part 1 I beleive.
Saissa chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Good for you Poppy - NO more Communication between Dumbles and Harry - Good call!
Saissa chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Damn YOU Dumbles. STOP with the chess games and the manipulations!
Saissa chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
And there he goes - Dumbles starts to manipulate Harry. I wish he would just leave the kid alone. If Dumbles really wants to get rid of Voldie then Dumbles can face Voldie on his own - and deal with the horcruxes ON HIS own. He does not need Harry to do all his work.

Dumbles is just a lazy narcisstic pompous wizard!
I thinK Gilderoy Lockhart must be Dumbles son!
They are both identical in how they behave.
Saissa chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
This chapter was perfect. I did mention Poppy's over protectiveness and smothering in the last chapter. So it does need to be dealt with or - as Minerva said - Harry will start hating and resenting his new guardian.
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Poppy is kind rather OVER PROTECTIVE of Harry. Maybe somewhat smothering - kind of like Mrs Weasley is smothering!
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
I'm happy that that Mini made it out alive. I like this story.
Gleas chapter 24 . 9/3/2015
I like how you dealt with the issue in the end and how Ron is 'thoughtful'