Reviews for Morphin' Fate
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Interesting chapter. LOL at Risei for his reactions. LOL at mecha battles being part of everyday life (Thank you GUNDAM). Very, very interesting nit of history with Saber. I never knew that about Zedd. I never did watch that particular series all the way, just bits and pieces. Kayneth being a 3 Lions fan... alright I suppose. I'm more side with Brazil than anything. Yes, with everything else happening, a very interesting chapter.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Caps lock abuse. Everyone is even worse out of character, except for the Rangers, who are canonically so bland they can have any personality.

Also, Rider should have one already. He's not an Assasin, he can riddle the Masters full of holes and won.

Also, your 'stats' reveal too much, and destroy suspense.

Hey, you asked. There's a reason I don't review much. Too much brutal honesty combined with an innate Snapeness…
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Diend has no Form Rides, only Final Form Rides.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Tis shows why it's a abad idea to do this with Rangers. They have no drive to fight and kill, not really. Diend has an edge, simply because Riders are used to trying to kill each other.

On another note, there is NO REASON for Tommy to be bound as green. If you wanna force it by saying 'because he's Saber', then Wite ranger or Zeo Five would have been better since those have ACTUAL swords.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Everything is too rushed, most people are caricatures from themselves, and the lack of subtlety is glaring, especially since Fate characters, even Broskander, are subtle people. At least there's no Kamina.

Avenger being present doesn't make sense though, especially since you got Angra Mainyu all wrong. His characterization has been solid since Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. There's no excuse for him being so OOC.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Good chapter.
And glad to see that good old Dragonzord continue to be able to kick ass, even against a later-made Megazord.
Vote: 10
DragonBox94 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This. Is. Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This chapter is nice; but as far as I can tell you seem to be sticking to shorter chapters; nothing wrong with that just and observation.
While I have no place to speak I do think the fight scenes are written well and written with Power Rangers themes and motifs in mind
Just my opinion
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I think I've actually read this before, but it's been a while. It might be that I just read some of the snippets you posted on TvTropes.

I vaguely remember you mentioning that there would be a Kamen Rider involved. Which is somewhat strange, since you're using Power Rangers instead of Super Sentai, but meh. Whatever works. It's not like I'm one to talk anyways, with my crossover fic. Anyways, I'm guessing the Kamen Rider is either Rider or Avenger. Probably Rider for the pun.

Not much else to say. This could be good, but it's only the first chapter. At least it's written well enough that I didn't notice
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
very action packed this chapter. exciting stuff. Zedd has an interesting thought process. And the summons he pulled out were... well, I did expect putties, but dark shogunzords? so, I'm guessing he can summon any 'monster of the week' or 'monster cast member' from his continuity. dragonzord reveal for cool end. don't mind cliffhangers as good use of them will make readers come back for more.

no complaints about Assassin's bio. the irony of presence concealment has somehow been made mainstream by naruto, btw, so I doubt anyone would look twice at this.
Trigun999 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I never imagined a Power Ranger crossover possible but this story, as of chapter 3, has been enjoyable.
I can't wait for future chapters.
StrangerDenB4 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
A kickass fight scene, dude!

As much as I love Lord Zedd, seeing Ultimate Form Kuuga beating the s*** out of him was fun XD

Wish I can draw so I could recreate that scene; it was badass!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
*fangasm*
So... glorious...
And the Dragonzord in the end...
Marvelous!
Vote: 10
Maxxus Herald chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
So dreams do come true! .

Only one question: why didn't you list the White Ranger in Tommy's profile? While I agree that his legend would get summoned as the Green Ranger, I don't think it us possible to ignore when he was White. I mean, him becoming the White Ranger was like Gandolf the Gray becoming Gandolf the White. Resurrected, with twice the amonut of badass!
Ominae chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This chapter is frickin' epic I tell ya!