Reviews for Morphin' Fate
CleverPervertedPriest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
okay... I'm not exactly a fan of power rangers, but this is well put together.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Zedd is in the house, run for your lives!
'cuz when Zedd fight SERIOUSLY, he can mop the floor with any Power Ranger.
Vote: 10
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
And so the battles truly begin in earnest, and already some key fights are beginning to form.

Avenger vs Berserker (rather interesting, and I think that one's going to keep going for a while.

Saber, Archer, Lancer, and Assassin vs. Caster (makes quite a lot of sense, to be honest-Caster is one of the more well-known Ranger Villains, so it would make sense that they'd all stop their fights in order to take him on)

And Rider's setting up his own thing, and probably beginning to set up Kayneth's downfall somehow.

I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Okay, let's see who I recognize...

Saber: Tommy Oliver (MMPR Green)
Archer: Carter Grayson (Lightspeed Red)
Lancer: Connor (Dino Thunder Red)
Rider: Unknown (Unfortunately, I don't have that much knowledge about Kamen Riders)
Assassin: Dustin (Ninja Storm Yellow)
Berserker: Camille (Jungle Fury Sub-Villain)(Unsure)
Caster: Lord Zedd (MMPR Season 2 Villain)
Avenger: Magna Defender (Lost Galaxy)

This looks like it'll be fun! :D

I hope it will be continued soon, and I hope that all the Rangers have their Zords/Megazords as Noble Phantasms. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Ominae chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Holy cow! Quite the interesting crossover with Power Rangers and the Fate series.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Very Intiriging
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Actually Zouken is more like permanent older 'Uncle" who was always there (most likely because since the first war he had possessed the most suitable Matou/Mariki as his host... hence the decline of their magical abilities: the competent ones were always taken over by Zouken).

And don't forget class skills (Riding and Magical reistance in Saber's case) and Personal skills.
Splout chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm so excited you have no idea!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ok... This will be messy. And I think Tommy has the advantage. He's THE Tommy Oliver, after all...
Yvonne Oriel Petit chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've been thinking it's about time someone did this ever since TIM's Fate/Zero Sense. Eager to see more of it, even if I don't know much about anyone beside Tommy.
Ze Dude chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
While Zed is most certainly the penultimate Ranger villian, I never saw him as that evil. I can't help but think that Ivan Ooze would have fit Ryunoosuke better. Not to say that this won't work, just my personal thoughts.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Nice, though I think it'd be interesting if it was rangers from the same season.

SaberJason
RiderAdam(via Turbo)
LancerBilly
ArcherKimberly
AssassinTrini
BerserkerTommy(I think being turned evil would count as going berserk.)
CasterRita/Zedd