Reviews for Vaster Than Empires
alucard32 chapter 17 . 5/25
This was an incredible read.
CynthionaX chapter 17 . 3/18
This was so well written and original, and just so awesome, thank you so much!
bluedragon03 chapter 17 . 2/16
Wow, and I mean wow. This story was amazing, and I mean really amazing. I don't even know where to start. I don't read RuroKen fics often, but I really should. This is incredible. The imagery, the flow and writing style, it all complemented the story so well and it was so easy to become immersed in this story. I liked it so much that I went from ao3 (where I read it, but don't yet have an account) to here just so I could leave a signed review. I mean honestly, I'm going to recommend this fic to literally everyone I know. It's so amazing, and I'll probably be re-reading it sometime in the future.
Kestrelchan chapter 17 . 1/31
well, just binge-read this whole story in 2 days. XD Fantastic story, one of the best i've ever read on . I came here in a fit of nostalgia after seeing the new live-action RK movies and i'm so glad I found this fic. I do hope you're still working on the WIPs you mentioned in your profile! I would love to read more of your work. ( now i'm off to lose more sleep on the rest of your archive. XD) thank you so much for sharing your gift with us!
kongosoha chapter 1 . 1/16
I enjoyed every single word you've written. Honestly, your story stands on its own! I love the way you describe the characters' feelings instead of naming them, using analogies the reader can relate to. This was wonderful! Thank you for writing it.
agdoom bagdoom chapter 17 . 1/13
awesome wonderful amazing
PrettyKaoru chapter 10 . 1/13
O my good! Beatiful, i was hopping to see them fell full in love, and maybe it is not everything they are going to feel, but is enough to know that they are lose in each other...

A love this chapter and the last one, they were full of emotions, and i feel all, each one in each single word.

Again, what amazing Fic!

what amazing way to explain everything the characters feel, you have a gift, and we appreciate it!

Keep reading!
PrettyKaoru chapter 7 . 1/12
"Fragil as a soap bubble, and for the first time she didnt feel the urge to shatter it", what a beatiful think and sensation is growing inside Kaoru.

At this point Kenshin has fallen before her, and i like that he has accepted it, but not in all the way he feel, but i think is just about time.

I'm in love with him, you has done a perfect work with his kindness goodness and humilty.

Kaoru is the one that i hesitate if i like or love her or maybe hate her a little, i Must to tell you i dont like so much her personality, let me explain it: when i see her hating the past of him and giving importante Of what he was, is somenthing that i cant fit in with the real character (it goes against with all she is and with one of the most important things Kenshin needed to fell in love with her in the original story) , but i can understand what she lived and suffered in this fic and beacause of thst imcant hate her and despite all i can go with her and with all the changes she need to go on...

it doesnt mean that Im adisgust with her, is just a little out of the original character, but despite all i love the whole plot and i love so much the Kenshin you show us, and Im learning to love Kaoru, maybe beacause she is learning to love Kenshin jejeje...

I like how she is falling with him, and how she is realizing about him, and how she is appreaciting all that he does.

Maybe is a little slow for some of us, but i think is as realistic as it can be...

But i want to see her full in love! Jajaja i cant wait to read that, and want to see him showing all o f him to her, and loving her in Every way, without walls and without limitations...

Well i hope you read it, in a point of your life... I can see, you have not been over here since 2014, but i think you get notifications when we review your story, if it is true i would like you to know that you have a gift,, and you has written an wonderful work.

I keep reading...
Hopeful-z chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
Your story was beautifully written.
And the Canon characters and situations were so well described in the course of the story that I think with a little tweak here and there, you could publish your story as an original work.

Congratulations on a wonderful job.

But I have a request. Please change the rating of your story to M. It is definitely M, and it would be wrong to mislead young readers who filter their findings by T rating.
Thank you.
DaleksandTimeLordsandPearsOhMy chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
This was quite intense - and quite enjoyable. I loved how in character they were (I'm a sucker for historical romances anyway) and that the plot was really strong. I can't wait for the sequel, and hope you get to finish it! Loved the writing style - I hope that I could write as much and as well one day too! Much love x
Bindi-fox chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
I absolutely LOVED this fic, it was beautiful and just Ugh Amazing! I would love to read a sequel containing Kaoru's pregnancy and everyone finding out and all the different things that happen during and after the pregnancy. Maybe she has some complications with her pregnancy, I can just imagine Kenshin being so excited about having a child but then becoming so over-protective of Kaoru as the pregnancy continues. I would love to read that sometime if you ever get the inspiration to write something like that. THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK! :P
ghost of future pain chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
This story was wonderful! I couldn't put it down, in fact its 4 hours until I have to be at work and I haven't slept. I love how you characterized everyone, and your tone and flow were lovely. I'm hoping there is a sequel, but I won't be disappointed if there isn't. You have such a strong fulfilling ending, and I love how you made such an optimistic feel to a rather dark story. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Melira chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
I've never seen or read anything from the Originals, I just started this fic because a friend fangirled and recommened it. And I have to say, it is great! I loved the story. Great characters, great humour and a perfect way of narrating it. Thanks for writing it!
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. I read it a couple times and rememberd I never left a review and you really deserve it, all the details it's wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue.
Naunet42 chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
I love Kaoru in this. She is so incredibly strong! Kenshin was also very good, and I really liked Sano and the others. My new favorite Story :)