Reviews for Strangers on a Train
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I really loved this one. Loved that they knew each other's families so, they had the instant connection that way. Having to share the compartment was a great way for them to get to know each other. I liked that they made love the first night, showing they'd found something special in each other. The blonde and Jake were completely unnecessary for this, as it didn't do anything for the story advancement. It felt like it was thrown in, just to have a bit of drama. I loved that they talked about her concerns and he let her know he wants more. That this is only a beginning for them. It was really cute when she said they will take the train back to Seattle together, to visit their families. I would love more of this, as I really liked the characters.
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
So cute! Loved it!
I see it doesn't have a complete on it, so are you going to continue this story?
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I wonder what Alice will have to say about the resent developments... Haha
twiclare chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I enjoyed that; you've left us with so many possibilities!
ObssessedMuch13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Loved this, ever planning in perhaps continuing this?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I would totally ride a train with Edward lol.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I enjoyed this fun little story. Edward and Bella pulled me in. Wouldn't mind seeing more of their lives in Chicago.
gmd028 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Loved it! Do you plan on continuing?
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
this would be a good multichapter fic :) just sayin'
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Another fun story.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved this, train rides are kinda romantic!
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This NEEDS to be continued..its just too darn good not to!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this! I kept thinking that their parents had something to do with the sleeper car mixup, but maybe not. Do you think there will be anymore to this? Great job...thanks!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I loved this! It was so well put together and just so lovely! And lemons were definitely lemony ;)
Patti996 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! What a way to travel!