Reviews for In the Dark
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was quite brilliant! I'm glad you provided an explanation at the end because though I caught most of what you explained, there were some really awesome subtle things I didn't notice. Very very clever and well developed.
RoseyG30 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is funny. I loved the story and psychology is just awesome so I definitely enjoyed it and I love what you did with the fact that Sebastian had it but thought he didn't and made the whole thing up but what's really funny is that when I saw the signature at the bottom I realized that you wrote it and I used to read the 47 times Sebastian and skirt hated each other and the 1 time they didnt story or something like that and your writing has really improved and I really like this story. Good job
vamp gyrl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was a lot darker than I thought it would be, but it was really well written and was all around stunning!
Crystalline Skies chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
(lovingkurtbastianforever here :P) OMG honey, I love you so much. Marry me! 333
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hi! So of all the wondeful fanfics you've written this one is my very favorite. It was amazingly written (as always) and the theme was very well adressed. As an actual NPD patient I wanted to congrat you on how real you made it and how relatable it was at least for me.

Two things that really marvelled me is how all that about him pretending to have NPD showed the deep thrist for absolute control that comes with the disorder; and the other thing that amazed me was that he admited being a virgin, it reminded me of "American Beauty" (I don't know if you've seen the movie, but if you haven't you definitely should).

You're a very good writer and also great at doing research as you got the disease quite well. I hope this is not a one-shot. This is the first NPD fanfic I've ever read and I'd love to read some more.

- Martina.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story was really good, so basically Sebastian wants Kurt to never leave him, but does he really love Kurt, or did he just say it, because Kurt was saying that he was done with him...