Reviews for History Repeated, Lesson Learned
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 8 . 2/25
Why bring the Rachni into this it normally doesn't work out it kind of ruins the story's iv read with the Rachni in them
belnonm chapter 18 . 2/16
Didn't the project Spartan was stopped?
Your introduction of the Prothean seems off
You know the ammo isn't unlimited for ME weapons, it's just the ammo are as little as a grain of sand accelerated at high speed via electromagnetism... more or less a Railgun. The Eezo is only used to reduced the energy needed to accelerated the ammo as the wanted speed.
Why am I listing all of that? It's because you give too much advantage to Humanity (like eezo being a waste of another production) Show some moderation but it's your story
belnonm chapter 5 . 2/16
Hi,
I just discover your story and I'm surprised Humanity didn't try to make biotics with the information of the Prothean. There is other detail but I will read the next chapters to find the answers.
Your fucking right im upset you fucking turd. :) next time you make a story be sure you finish it on paper and then type it, a fucking 3rd grader mistake is what you are. Lol fucking dumbass.
chain.reader chapter 2 . 1/24
sought, not sort.
also bad politics in this chapter, as in *extremely obvious* bad politics...
random123games chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
Pls update
Ronin Kenshin chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
this is a great fic hope ya finish it sometime
Smurphy1999 chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
Please update!
Silver Water 7 chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Just binged read your story and I love it! I know it's been a while since you've updated but PLEASE continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
What happened to geothermal, hydroelectric, solar, wind, bio, and nuclear power? Run out of fossil fuels and those will mostly take the place of them.
JimmyHall24 chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Damn it.. Maleshep.. Ugh.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
SPARTAN IVs are what SPARTAN Is could have been.
Parks98 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Wow the UNSC really find Elemental zero as a waste? I mean sure for tech it would be useless but still biotics? I mean a solider with Telekinetic like abilities would be useful.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Splitting the Spartans into ground and navy is stupid. Spartan's, like marines, are infantry regardless of how, where or why they reach a specific battlefield. Giving John-117 the 'ground' a.k.a. Army designation, along with the rank of MCPO is freaking rediculas he's either Army or he's Navy(Marine).

I don't mean to be insulting, but you're obviously just shoe-horning the Master Chief and Commander Sheperd into the same universe without the appropriate world building. You got close with the Cerberus spartan's(that was a good idea!), but after that there was nothing more, and now you just half-ass the Spartans into different groups AROUND the Master Chief and Commander Sheperd. It should be the other way instead, add known characters INTO -your- fictional world. Just like you did with Halsey in the first chapters.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
The past few chapters seem to be rushed, both in terms of grammar and spelling errors. The story is quite good, and I do enjoy it, however I'd recommend slowing down and re-reading your chapters several times before publishing to ensure grammar and spelling mistakes are corrected.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »