Reviews for History Repeated, Lesson Learned
Benthatguy chapter 18 . 9/6
Good story sad that's it's probably dead
Admiral0mass chapter 18 . 7/29
PLease keep this awesome Story alive!
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 18 . 7/9
Why do the good stories didn't last long?!
talon2007 chapter 18 . 6/16
enjoyed while it lasted
Admiral0mass chapter 18 . 4/9
Please keep this story alive! T_T
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 8 . 2/25
Why bring the Rachni into this it normally doesn't work out it kind of ruins the story's iv read with the Rachni in them
belnonm chapter 18 . 2/16
Didn't the project Spartan was stopped?
Your introduction of the Prothean seems off
You know the ammo isn't unlimited for ME weapons, it's just the ammo are as little as a grain of sand accelerated at high speed via electromagnetism... more or less a Railgun. The Eezo is only used to reduced the energy needed to accelerated the ammo as the wanted speed.
Why am I listing all of that? It's because you give too much advantage to Humanity (like eezo being a waste of another production) Show some moderation but it's your story
belnonm chapter 5 . 2/16
Hi,
I just discover your story and I'm surprised Humanity didn't try to make biotics with the information of the Prothean. There is other detail but I will read the next chapters to find the answers.
Your fucking right im upset you fucking turd. :) next time you make a story be sure you finish it on paper and then type it, a fucking 3rd grader mistake is what you are. Lol fucking dumbass.
chain.reader chapter 2 . 1/24
sought, not sort.
also bad politics in this chapter, as in *extremely obvious* bad politics...
random123games chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
Pls update
Ronin Kenshin chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
this is a great fic hope ya finish it sometime
Smurphy1999 chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
Please update!
Silver Water 7 chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Just binged read your story and I love it! I know it's been a while since you've updated but PLEASE continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
What happened to geothermal, hydroelectric, solar, wind, bio, and nuclear power? Run out of fossil fuels and those will mostly take the place of them.
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »