Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! GSTART
ronin warriors fanatic chapter 16 . 7/20
this is amazing, a bit long, but amazing... hope to see some more soon
ronin warriors fanatic chapter 1 . 7/19
mixing Japanese and English like this is a tad annoying, but I like this so far
KettouRyuujin chapter 16 . 4/6
...the plot is starting to unravel...
Pandalashes chapter 1 . 1/7
-sees extremely long description- found the main character.
Fubuki reminds me of weevil from ygotas
Nazoko, one word. Jinzo.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK; SO MURFLY IS MURFEY THE MALE GREEN SNARKY FAIRY; LIMBLESS HERO X-RAY IS RAYMAN; BLACK SPRITE IS MR GAME AND WATCH; BANDICOOT WITH THE AKUKUA MASK IS CRASH BANDICOOT WEARING AKU-AKU ON HIS FACE, AFTER HE OPENS 3 AKU-AKU BOXES; AND SLUGGER BAT IS THE HOME RUN BAT FROM SMASH BROS
uyigho98 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
Nice chapter dude! By the way, is Iron Hair Jaws based on Mawile from Pokemon? They sound very similar.
Permanently Inactive chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Merry Christmas you guys! A brilliant chapter that makes things interesting quite quickly. Good work on this chapter and that sounds like a plan we have a good year ahead I am sure. Enjoy your presents Vile. See you next time!
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Permanently Inactive chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
Excellent work as always, Vile! I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. Especially the similarities and differences between the Pixel Archetypes. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
I've always thought those Pixel Soldiers were kind of OP, to be honest. Still, things seem to be going nicely.
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Things are still going well, I see. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK; I K-N-E-W THAT SYNCHRO WAS GONNA BE NEXT AFTER FUSION, AFTER XYZ; I'M SUPRISED THAT SYNCHROS ARE S-T-I-L-L BEING USED, SINCE COMPOSITION SUMMON TOOK OVER, SINCE IT'S LIKE AN AMALGATION OF XYZ AND SYNCHRO; WHAT'S NEXT; OBVIOUSLY N-O-T PENDULUM; SINCE THIS IS AN ALTERNATE CONTINUITY, WHERE ARC-V HASN'T HAPPENED!
uyigho98 chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
OMG! Phil's dad is Jaden!? I did not see that coming! Nice work dude!
Epsilon Tarantula chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Phil seems to have interesting lineage. Also, I like the scope of how this war is playing out.