Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! GSTART
EvanderAdvent chapter 10 . 2/3
What's the status of GSTART? I wan to see more!
Hawkatana5 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Vile, EMEZEN!(Amazing spelt weirdly for the record) The only downside about it is I don't see how Game cards would work IRL, but what the F***, embodiment of awesomeness!
utopianking chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Okay, that's a snoewhat legit reason not to have updated yet. I await the next chapter.
Captainfanfiction chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Yet another awesome chapter, Vile-sama. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Yet another chapter successfully finished. I noticed that Riddle King - N. Igmon bare a striking resemblance to the infamous Batman, The Riddler. I'm looking forward to seeing if the other Yudin twin, and in the case of the preview, Dizzy-kun gets to use the sliver game card. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Yet another awesome chapter, Vile-kun. I'm a little disappointed that Doc-kun didn't get to use the sliver game card but, judging by the preview, it looks like one of the Yudin Twins will get to use it in the next chapter. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I'm sorry I can't come up with anything to say about this chapter, mostly because Nazo-chan's an anti-social bitch. Don't get me wrong, I still think this is an awesome chapter. I just hope Yudin-kun gets her on his side; she would make a great addition to "Team Yudin" if she just open up her. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Another chapter finished, and may I say that this one was just as awesome as the first 5 chapters. Especially the part where Yoru-kun won the duel without attacking even once. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Yet another awesome chapter read, and now the enemy makes an appearance. I can't wait to see which of Yudin's friends will get to use the sliver game card next. Although, judging by the preview, I think I already know who it is. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Yet another job well done Vile-sama. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Ja ne till then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Another chapter read, another review written, another job well done for you Vile-sama. I loved how you parodied Super Mario Bros. I also have some suggestions for video game characters you can base new Pixel HEROes off of:
1. Professor Layton
2. Bomberman
3. Yoshi
4. Earthworm Jim
5. Spyro
6. Rayman
7. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
8. Ryu
9. Master Chief (never played Halo, by the way)
10. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

I hope you'll use them.
Captainfanfiction chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Just finished reading chapter 2 and, I must say that it was just as awesome as the first chapter. Although, you did forget to mention the voice actors for some the characters, including Cleo-chan, Kuran-kun and the Yudin Twins. Other than that, I look forward to the next chapter; keep up the good work until then.
Captainfanfiction chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
In the immortal words of Randy Cunningham: That was the CHEESE! I mean, I just love the introduction of Game Cards and how you based the Pixel HEROes off actual video game characters. I'm planning on reading the rest tomorrow and I can't wait to see what that sliver Game Card does. Ja Ne Vile-kun.
ultraflamer500 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
ooh! frenemy shipping (kohaku x nazoko)
ultraflamer500 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
haha! thermometer shipping (doc x plata)