Reviews for Star Fox: Crimson Star
RSgamer0369 chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Dude man I'm huge fan of starfox and I been recently reading star fox fan fic and man you just killed it dude wait to go this was far one of the best fan fic I seen hell it made me cry I hope you make a second story to it. Awsome story
Lady Blue chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Tanks for another good chapter. Its to bad Axios had to die. I will de looking forward to your new story All Father. Will umm I wish you and who eber your with a Happy New Year!
E chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
You do realize "corpse" usually refers to a dead body, correct? I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this, but just thought I'd let you know.
Kusa chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
Holy hell...bloody amazing, I stumbled across these two stories a few days back and have been so captivated by them that I forgot to add a review, oh well here it is. Amazing...simply amazing. needs more writers like you for this franchise.

As for the chapter itself, Man oh man is Axios gonna be pissed when they revive him in the next book.
bryan mccloud chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
actually reviving axios would be a good idea except that he has to wear a mask permanently in order not to let anyone know he is still alive.

or else, star fox will go after peppy and the military in the end.

i can tell that the black vulpine is a cerinian and that the only person who most likely recognize him is krystal.

is he an OC from another author or you created him?

good story man.
Troygroomes chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
what's next Marcus Marrying Sierria ?
bryan mccloud chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
i wonder if axios is really dead or not...lol.

if he somehow comes back alive...lol.
Bluefoot chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
...
I think I speak for us all when I say this:
WHAT?!
bryan mccloud chapter 29 . 12/20/2013
wow a crazy battle with raynor as temporary ally with the star fox coming to aid them...lol.

if only got 2 cerinian staffs both of the beasts would be dead.
bryan mccloud chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
next chapter is about axios's father telling him all about the all father organization...lol.
Troygroomes chapter 28 . 11/22/2013
wow axios is a crazy guy ain't he
bryan mccloud chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
i say master capital in the end might instead help axios to kill the crimson star but dies as a result.

good chapter man.

you know the method axios used in this chapter to get the codes is somehow more or less the same as another story i read long time back.

though i would say it is a coincidence and you never know about it at all.

i totally forgot the title of the story or the author's name...lol.

but i know that the story got an OC name jonathan(?) in the story.
bryan mccloud chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
what happen to raynor? i know he is still alive and is still somewhere...lol.

good chapter man.
Wing Ace chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Can you please keep at least one Black Sun Pilot alive? You're dropping them like flies. Try to keep, say, One and Seven standing. Because otherwise, the Black Suns are gonna' go from plural to singular in three chapters flat.

R.I.P. Two.
Wing Ace chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
You're not dead. YAY!

Seriously though, brilliant chapter. I have a feeling deploying those two Suns pilots with Star Wolf is more of a 'handlers, so they don't kill everything' scenario.