Reviews for The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants
Carmela Vercelli324 chapter 38 . 3/8
i really love this story... magnificient...
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 38 . 11/27/2016
really enjoyed this.
Cshorey100 chapter 38 . 11/4/2016
Hey I'm so happy this is finished! it was so amazing to read :) sorry its been a while since I've reviewed but school got tough and will probably be tough again pretty soon. This was amazing though, love you 3
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 6/30/2016
Cute! I love romantic, sappy stories like this; I especially enjoy them when they focus on the pairing of Hermione and Severus. Thanks for sharing this!
gerrylynnr chapter 38 . 5/8/2016
Great story enjoyed your writing. Thank you
Fraulein Takoor chapter 38 . 1/21/2016
Wonderful, I particularly loved how you portrayed Severus in this fiction, sooooo sweet and loving and absolutely... OHHH! Can't find the word, but you get my idea ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 27 . 1/20/2016
I particularly enjoyed that part with Lucius! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
Do you want my picture? xDDDDDD HAHAHHAHA
McGonagal'sCat chapter 38 . 12/7/2015
Love this story! Really liked the nice, slow build up and the softer Snape, very nice. Also loved Draco & Harry together as friends. The whole scene where everyone confronts Ron was hilarious! I love a sweet Lucius :) Really loved the whole thing, thanks for sharing your talent :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Keep up the good work loving it very very much
Marie chapter 38 . 9/26/2015
Thanks for the fic!
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 38 . 7/20/2015
Wonderfull!
Emra3 chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
Its good. Its just slightly sickly sweet
bookworm661 chapter 38 . 6/24/2015
Truly enjoyable! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
TimeLady555 chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
It makes me beyond uncomfortable that he's feeling "A pulling and warmth in his chest" with Hermione when she's ELEVEN. She's a child. That is disgusting. I'm incredibly disturbed that you would do that. You can't even make the case that she's incredibly mature for her age. It doesn't matter how mature she is, she's still a flipping child and he's an adult, a teacher who should not be thinking things like that about a student and child.