Reviews for The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 38 . 7/20
Wonderfull!
Emra3 chapter 22 . 7/12
Its good. Its just slightly sickly sweet
bookworm661 chapter 38 . 6/24
Truly enjoyable! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
TimeLady555 chapter 6 . 2/27
It makes me beyond uncomfortable that he's feeling "A pulling and warmth in his chest" with Hermione when she's ELEVEN. She's a child. That is disgusting. I'm incredibly disturbed that you would do that. You can't even make the case that she's incredibly mature for her age. It doesn't matter how mature she is, she's still a flipping child and he's an adult, a teacher who should not be thinking things like that about a student and child.
:-)
1ori ann chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
I have enjoyed the story, and I am only giving items to consider.
how is Severus coming from teaching d under heads in the same day as sorting? If they are being sorted, classes hadn't started.
1ori ann chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
I didn't review in a prior chapter, rega r ding her forgiveness of Ron, as it didn't seem necessary. However, when I saw that she gave him a Vitamix potion, I had to laugh. I immediately thought of my Vitamix, not realizing this is a 'real' HP potion until I looked at .
Charismatic Mouse chapter 38 . 12/7/2014
This was awesome. Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
After reading your story last year, I just read it again today, because I liked it so much :-).
Thank you.
Akasha Kushrenada chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! I'VE BEEN WORRIED! I kept checking for your updates on your other story and none came! Glad you're still around!
-hugs-
angel897 chapter 37 . 9/22/2014
lovely story to read
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
JoBlackdove chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
Loved the story! You have talent. I look forward to your future works.
Luna de Papel chapter 37 . 1/19/2014
Wonderful ending!
Luna de Papel chapter 36 . 1/19/2014
Sneaky man, telling everyone before he even asked her :D