Reviews for Red and Blue
Nae.Nae1227 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
This.. was just absolutely amazing. :) There are no words to describe how great this was!
omgitsChrissy chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
AMAZING! I love modern Enjonines and this one is perfect!
Well.EveryOtherPenNameIsTaken chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Had a great fun reading this! An awesome story indeed... FRANCE BEFORE PANTS!
Ishara chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Uh this story was so amazing please write more like it thank you
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
This story was great! Very funny and sweet, I loved it. Well done!
Uncharted Brainwaves chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Actually Enjolras' character is a religious person. God is a very major theme throughout Les Miserables. Redemption and forgiveness as well as mercy and good samaritanism, which plays a large part in Les Amis de l'ABC rebellion. Hence the ending song where the deceased are shown singing in Heaven on a large barricade, "To love another person is to see the face of God."
Fangirling4Life chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
This is just wonderful! I may or may not have got hiccups after chapter 17. Yay! :D
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
So, a sequel where they paint Enjy's apartment?
emma.mg.9 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story! It was ADORABLE! D Brava!
lolidge19 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
THE END IS NIIIIIGH! I've been keeping up with reading this (that sounds a bit stalker-ish.. '-_-) for a while now, sad to see it end :(

It was an awesome fic tho :) I love a good AU :) I'm planning one for the same fandom (Les Miz) and I can only hope mine's as good as yours :

┬╗┬╗Lolidge19
FoxFace54 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
THAT CAN'T BE THE END! I want to know what happens next
PurpleNinjas7 chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Update :)
grace chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
please more babe i fucking love this i want montparnasse back
Eowyn Fauchelevent chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Oh God. Some day, I'm going to be the DD that records everyone's stupidity so they can see it themselves, because I am SO not getting drunk. Ever.
TakingBackTheNorth chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
I love this! Before you wrap up the story, I think it would be great to see one more confrontation with Montparnasse. Or not. Whatevs:)