Reviews for Captured
GGvvg
Hanna chapter 8 . 8/14/2019
I liked this chap and I am reading it like 24/7 You are really talented please write the continuation
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2019
Please update,I really LOVE this story especially where Tritannus loves Flora and Darkar loves Stella and how Valtor loves bloom. And I also like how Valtor is back at the end.
Lily chapter 10 . 2/20/2018
I FUCKING LOVE THIS I WANT AN ANOTHER PART! I'M ABOUT TO CRY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
emma w chapter 4 . 1/16/2018
hi i love this but how many of blooms ribs were broken there are 24 rib bones so i was just wondering
ava locheil chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
hi i love his chapter and i love this story thanks for making it!
emma w chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
hi i love this story! its so creative. i have a question who are lysslis, tharma and belladona?
Shay2002 chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
Please update
Suzy chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
I LOVE IT! MORE TORTURE AND MORE PAIN I LOVE IT!
Suzy chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
IT WAS AWESOME! But you could add a bit more torturing too it.
Bloom chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
Write moooorrrrrrreeeeeee
JustAnotherLoner8 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
I didn't know you can heal broken bones in one day
Leopard 22 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
COME ON! VALTOR KNOWS THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO GET BLOOM BACK, NOT ON THE WINX, HE SPECIALISTS, AND THE OTHER'S WATCH!, WHY IS HE STILL TRYING HE KNOWS HE WILL LOSE!
Alvina chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
It's the best Story ever! I like it very much, I can't even write like that!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Ok. Your idea was interesting. There are defiantly good parts to it. Now, I don't know if you've looked at your story lately, but there are a grammar mistake. When someone is speaking, you don't put a period after the dialogue unless it's the end of the sentence. For example: "Sky, I love you," Bloom said. Other than grammar, I wish you had developed the plot more. Maybe, you write a little more here or add some information there, but otherwise I believe it's a good story. The idea was intriguing, and I had fun reading it.