Reviews for The Fairy Prince
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 3 . 4/11
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
darkpsychoqueen chapter 3 . 1/24
This is a great story and i hope u update it
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
It is going to be interesting when Harry meets Voldemort. I hope Shard is not up to something nefarious.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Wow, just WOW! I am so completely IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT FIC! I adore the story-line you have going here and cannot wait to see the romance between Bolt & Shard/Tom truly begin! Please, please, please come back and update this fic when you have the chance, it's far too good of a story not to be finished and I for one cannot wait to see what happens next...PLEASE!? ;o)
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Update
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Ah, I was looking forward to when Harry meets the rat of Shard. It's cute. Thanks for writing.
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
cool fic looking forwards to the next chapter
saku chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
continua por favor
Seele Zeit chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
My Chem teacher was named Elizabeth Bradshaw.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
please continiou
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Please continue this story is amazing
Marik132 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I love this story, and it's so amazing I can't wait to read more of it, please keep on writing this story I'm so interested in where you're going with this story.
Lunary chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter and hope it comes :)

Looking forward to see how the wizards will take to Harry being a Fairy Prince and how they're going to react once they know what Shards plans are regarding kissing his counter part XD

Regards,
Lunary
FallenNiji chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
It's an amazing story, pleaze update~
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2016