Reviews for The Fairy Prince
Nuthenry2 chapter 3 . 5/23
This better not be slash
misuky7 chapter 3 . 2/16
This seems like an interesting story, I cannot wait to read more. :3
guest chapter 3 . 2/9
Thank you for writing this. It is adorable and has brightened my day.
It would be hilarious if an owl from Hogwarts came with Harrys letter, because I don’t think the fairies would know what to do with it. They would probably think it came to the wrong address and then the fairy world would be filled with owls caring letters! The fairs might even try to go off and find Harry Potter to give him his letter, in order to save their world from the owl infestation.
I guess I would just like to see Bolt go on a silly adventure with is fairy friends now that the world and relationships have been created.
Please post more
Arwenia chapter 3 . 1/22
This story is so cute. Lighthearted even. Love it. 3
lilmisadiva chapter 3 . 1/3
lol so cute lil baby fairy bolt
Evani chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Oh this is adorable xD I can just imagine Harry breaking every rule in the book simply because he didn't know they were rules. Thank you for writing this, I can't see what you do with it next :)
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Nice
deathlover25 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I am fan-girling the whole time I've been reading this! It is so cute and adorable and sweet and djw;iofljwekmo; 'ojg; SEE I don't even have words to describe what I am feeling as read this!

I am sooooooooo puting this in my alert and my favorites! And in my phone too! XD

Please continue this and your other stories! Especially Blended Blood! :D
every shadow chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I love it I hope you write the next chapter soon!
[Every shadow has its twin]
jadeevans10 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Hey... Love the fiction so far. Curious idea though... Would Bolt be able to use his magic to heal broken/torn wings (i.e. Lord Winter's wings). I also am looking forward to his first in person meeting with Tom.
V For V chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh God this is such a good idea! Please update, is Lizzy's great grandaughter going to be Hermione?
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Good.
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This is so cute please update soon!
Brackenfern chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
This is really good and funny! Please don't tell me it's abandoned.