Reviews for Smile
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Vanitas... TT_TT don't worry 'bout it. He's your lighter half, so it's okay...
Moenitas chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
woah :3 it is well done, i loved it! And is also so sad. I wish it could be longer but i loved it anyway hehehe

I guess adding my own headcanon of this Vanitas would only watch as Ventus continues smiling in front of everyone, but as he continues doing so the pain grows as well. He wants to look away so bad but he can't do it because as you portrayed him, he hates/loves that smile.

At the beginning it would only jealous, nothing really bad at all but as the time pass (and his affection for ventus grows up as well) the feeling changes becoming darker and then Vanitas won't only watch but react. For me Vanitas shows his anger/sadness in a pasive way since he is cold and less emotional;

Ventus keeps a balance of Vanitas's sanity, so he can't afford to lose the blonde's light, for that reason he wants to keep the blonde safe from any kind of harm and he believes those idiots he calls friends will hurt him sooner or later.

Man, i love this idea so much! It's bad that i can't write it for myself xDD. I'm not sure if you used the picture from moenma, if you did well i'm that artist...thanks for writing this, i feel honored ;w;" (if i make a mistake sorry xDDD)
Nichiko chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I once saw a picture like this on dA as well, this was nice inspiration :)