Reviews for Crystal Tokyo Shorts: The Love Triangle of Venus
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 7/3
So Happy You're Updating Again! Loved These..Just Really Want Minako To End Up With Kunzite..Their Chemistry Is Crazy ️
xXPrincess Usagi GL SerenityXx chapter 12 . 7/3
For the line break, you should just edit the chapter on the website and there should be this button for a horizontal line Hoped that helped in a way.

Also great chapter as usual :)
Valkyrie Celes chapter 12 . 7/2
Daw, liked that! I think the chapter ended well - if they had ended up together, it would have seemed a bit orced. This "They will end up together but not just yet" end was a good one. Sadly, I don't know how to do line breaks :(
Valkyrie Celes chapter 11 . 7/2
Booo Ace! Hiss hiss! Boooo! XD but seriously this one was cute. I mean, don't like Ace, so, I'd prefer if it were Kunzite taking her ot lunch, but it was interesting to see how her and Ace's relationship differs to her and Kunzite's (Kunzy is better for her booo Ace!) Anyways, nice update!
xXPrincess Usagi GL SerenityXx chapter 10 . 7/1
I'm trying not to laugh at the idea of a "Nurse Kunzite" xD Great chapter though! I should totally do a story on Crystal Tokyo like this one day. I don't know when that'll be though xD Keep up it! Can't wait for the next update!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 10 . 7/1
hahah, that Ami note XD and daw how sweet Kunzite! I liked this one a lot, very cheeky and very fluffy!
Mrs.MattSmith1019 chapter 9 . 6/29
Oh please please continue this story! Always love the Venus and Kunzite arcs!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
So Minako. So deviously cute!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Oooh, I forgot how much I liked reading these! Liking Ace is a hard task, indeed, but I think you pulled it off in a not-bashing manner. But still, V/K forever!

Enjoyed reading this, hope you update soon! With some Kunzite goodness, of course ;)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. Great story, keep it coming.
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I'm very much enjoying this story so far! Both the senshi and the shittennou both seem very much in canon and are being rather artfully written if I do say so! I do hope you keep updating this story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
this is great, keep up the good work.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Nice Update! & It Was Longer...I Can't Wait To Find Out Who V-Chan Chooses!
L.A. Artemis chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I can definitely appreciate the longer time if it means longer chapters, now we just have regular annoying cliff-hangers rather than a ridiculous need of wanting more! And I actually think the humorous to serious thing worked, after all, that can happen in real life in the blink of an eye, yes? Well I am thoroughly excited to read more! ]