Reviews for Crystal Tokyo Shorts: The Love Triangle of Venus
Cluckster chapter 20 . 11/6/2017
And I've reached the end- which was so nice! I love their father-daughter relationship.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon. 3
Cluckster chapter 18 . 11/6/2017
Just finished 18. I've been sneak reading at work, so that's why I haven't commented on every chapter.
I love how it always seems like she's trying to get away from ace's touch, but looks for excuses to touch kunzite (the playful shoving).
Bethany89 chapter 20 . 11/6/2017
...I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't really spot the clues. :(
I'm assuming based off everything else that it will end in the way I favor but I reread this twice and still can't see them! I'm horrible with subtleties honestly or at least, I think? Like I always know where things are going but don't realize why I know them? Everything just seems so clear to me. Of course, if this doesn't end like I thought, then I'll just look ridiculous but I have faith in you! You wouldn't do that to me!
Also I really loved to see her interactions with Arty. They're so good together. He gets her and knows how to guide her subtlety (lol). Can wait to see where this goes!
Bethany89 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Oh dear. If this doesn't cement the beginning of the end of the triangle, I don't know will. It frustrates me though how Rei is all "It's so obvious, etc." Let the girl make her own decisions!
Cluckster chapter 15 . 11/6/2017
Rei is scary & I love it
Cluckster chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
Just finished 12, I loved it. I hope they fight Lolol (k&a I mean)
Cluckster chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
The Christmas interlude was hysterical. Favorite chapter so far.
Cluckster chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
I will always hate Ace, but you make him such a fun read!
Cluckster chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
Ch7 was so funny. Minako' so petty, I love it Lololol
Cluckster chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
You're such a talented writer. I love how insecure Kunzite seems without seeming out of character.
Cluckster chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
I think you're such a great writer! It doesn't feel rushed to me. It's all the important fun stuff.
Cluckster chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
I hate Adonis. But it's I love to hate him type of feel, so I really liked ch3 lol
Cluckster chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I'm on chapter two and I already love this so much! I did not expect the first meeting to go like that, and that's what made it so great!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 20 . 11/2/2017
Seems to me like it'll end with Minako and Kunzite together, but we'll see! It just never has seemed like Minako has been interested in Ace, other than dating him for funzies like Artemis stated in this chapter. Can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Why did you repeat the whole chapter again? You might want to check it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »