Reviews for Something Indefinable, Springing
beege chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like the idea of the machine evolving to the point where it independently recruits suitable operatives all across the country according to the principles Finch and Reese have unwittingly laid down as it observed them operate.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It has wants and feelings. I know it does.

Nicely done. :)
Reader chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love this story! You have managed to subtly, yet clearly allude to the fact that the Machine can feel emotions. This is a well written piece.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very cool!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Nice, very nice.
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
:O whoa
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Nice one-shot about The Machine :D

Other people have said it seems as though The Machine "loves" admin (that is, Finch).
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh yes. The Machine is a living being that adapts, learns, and upgrades itself to carryout its primary mission more effectively. Jedi Buttercup you are on a brand new character path. We don't talk about the Machine much since only the Admin uses it BUT, it is a lead character too.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Interesting...very interesting.
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Another great machine story! I love how you use the technical details and weave an emotional story out of it. So much suspense in such a short story, too. I was glued to the screen until the end.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That is just so awesome that I am running out of words to describe it, and just want to watermark this page with the word "AWESOME" in bright firetruck red. I love how the Machine is a device which is able to replicate, and so is able to become a feeling being without being a human-like intelligence.
poi922 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh, wow! This is so intriguing! I have been waiting for the writers of POI to start allowing The Machine to become more sentient...and this would be a good beginning. I love it! Please keep these stories coming...
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I *love* this. So much. The machine is such an intriguing character. And yes, far more than a mere machine.

"Intelligence is not the only thing in which it mirrors its creator."

Thanks for writing this! I'm adding it to my favs.