Reviews for Palest of Pals
TheDarknessofInsanity chapter 13 . 1/19
Best Fandomstuck I've read so far. Whoo!
Love it
Fandomstuck Fan chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I 3 Fandomstuck
this is so cool
The Wholocked Brony chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I, love, this.
There are not enough good fandomstucks on this site, so i am favoriting this one before I lose it.
Long review short, I loved reading this. Keep it up!
Nerpher chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I saw this on Archive of Our own as well!
Yuukilover chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Aww this is just too adorable! x3
Taim chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
I absolutely love this story and read it like a HS update. There aren't nearly enough Fandomstuck stories to get much information from, but you nailed it perfectly. I love seeing the 'Big Five' interact and all the shippings! *Muelin squeal* This is absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
It's really a great fanfiction!
It's the best fandomstuck I've read so far, and I really like the way you derscribe all the fandom!
Thank you for this amazing story!
CiaranCrockerbert chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
SDAZFJIKDSAFKL;DSAJFKDSLA VJKSFDA;J LKFJDSKLAF JAILOSFCJSDKLAFJKLJ I AM A HAPPY LITTLE FANGIRL RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
One: THANK YOU FOR THE PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING. I've found too many awfully-formatted fanfictions...thank you for using everything properly.
Two: Dude, this was just amazing. The storyline, the relationships, the details (and detail level)...just perfect. Plus, I'm a TOTAL Hetalia x Homestuck shipper I don't know why I just am. So, thanks for this! The story pulled me along-my eyes are still burning and threatening to overflow. Thank you.
Moon-Chan chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
"and your Dad, Hussie, who apparently has a knack for killing everyone or everything within his power. This is mostly everything."
Yeah,
No kidding...

HOMESTUCK SHALL NEVER DIE!
Moon-Chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I 3 Homestuck.
I 3 Hetalia.
I 3 this fanfiction.
I "KILL

MOTHERFUCKING

LORD ENGLISH

DIE" agree.

"looking at you with the worry of a mother to her child. Or wriggler to a…you don't now this alien shit."
How about lusus to wriggler... Or grub...
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I just missed breakfast for this story. I don't regret it. Imma go eat something now.
Keep on writing! TDIOF
Dawnshine chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
PRUSSIAN
sovit424 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is an awesome original story! Great job!
JitteryJenna chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I loved this. So much. Bravo!