Reviews for Dark Come Soon
HippieWalk chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I really loved this chapter! all of the jade chapters are my favorite because it seems they have the most detail and show her depression best and toris are just sort of telling the events of the day you know? but i love this chapter the most so far, update soon please
EliTwiVamp chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter too! Hopefully I'll be able to read it sooner than I was able to read these last three chapters. Sorry about that by the way. I should probably sleep now. It's already 2 am here too. See you later!

EliTwiVamp chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
It's up to you whether or not Beck and Tori are friends again. I personally would like to see them friends and I think a lot of Jori stories show him in a bad light, but still it's up to you. I do like that he was less of a jerk in this chapter though.

EliTwiVamp chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
It may have been short, but it wasn't crappy! Especially since Jade is finally starting to maybe just slightly realize she might possibly like Tori. I like this story anyways. I'm not gonna be mad over a short chapter. And you're forgiven for taking a while to update as long as I'm forgiven for taking a while to read.

CNHamshere chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I meant to praise this chapter, oops, I suck... Although all the others are good too! :D 3
CNHamshere chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I really love this story so far and I am excited to see how it progresses, good job and keep writing! :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
AryaMachdi chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
This is really an enjoyable story! I love the angst and sadness from Jade and how her mother is a complete bitch. I also really the friendship between Jade and Tori, and I hope that the romance things will bloom on later chapters. Really enjoy this. Definitely following and favoriting you and this story. Keep up the work, man (or woman)!
NAya chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
i really love this story i think your doing a good job. just read the 7 chapters all at once... i hope jade starts having feelings for tori soon. what her mom said to her was so mean, i would be crying too
TimelessReader chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Nice update.
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Jade's mom was a ral bitch, well I see where Jade gets her evil side.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Beck's still a jerk hate him. Always have seems fake. But a good chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
i really like this story so far please keep going maybe add a little more drama
Charley chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
OMG, so excited for whatever will happen 'tomorrow'. Please write another chapter ASAP! And thanks for writing this anyway! You rock! 3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »