Reviews for Dance of the White Fox
update please
Anonimo1 chapter 5 . 6/20
Esta muy interesante.
Captain Naruto 1st Class chapter 1 . 3/30
When are you going to update, I am still waiting for the next chapter, please?
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 2/29
Great story but its sad that it hasn't been updated.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 1/19
well this is a amazing fic I can only hope one day you will return
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 1/14
Really like the story so far. Yay for Naruto's new teacher and zanpakto. Almost hate the rest of team 7 except Naruto of course. Kakashi can be redeemed if he notice how wrong he has been. I really hope The Konoha 12 as well as their sensei find out what really happened in the forest of death and like how Sasuke and Sakura abandoned Naruto to die. Though its wonderful that Naruto is getting much stronger. I hope that by the third exam he can get a lot more stronger as well as use shonpo. Like Naruto's new style of clothes cause though I don't hate the orange jumpsuit thing Naruto wore before, I don't love it. Not to be rude or anything but it sucks that you haven't updated for quite some time. Though I really hope that doesn't mean you are not continuing this story cause I'm really looking forward to seeing more of what is to occur.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I want you to continue more of the story
lulubram chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This is good !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Can you please update this story soon its has a great start and has a lot of potential.
The Sith'ari chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
So when Naruto gains Sode no Shirayuki's Bankai form will he be able to use it longer than Rukia can in Bleach due to his Uzumaki Vitality and Kurama being sealed in him?
Fujimaru1710 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
please ubdate
Ito Uchiha chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Good luck with new chapters
sketchywolf chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
updddddddddtate!
OmegaDelta chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Wonder if Yunoichi will teach naruto flash step or taijutsu and i wonder what kakashi's reaction to naruto giving up his chakra for reitsu.