Reviews for This Is, My Love
Lisa Bradley chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
MaggieXLove is not the original author of this story. For the original story written by me - before it was copied from me without my permission - please visit me here:

Lisa Bradley chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Please remove the parts from your story that were taken from me without my permission. The original story is posted on a number of other sites. I work hard on my writing; to have someone come along and just copy and paste the parts they want to use is extremely annoying, not to mention illegal. Learn to write and come up with your own ideas, then you won't need to steal from others.

This is originally posted on and under the username Lisa.
Lisa Bradley chapter 1 . 6/7/2014

BabyA chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story so far.. & funny..
cullengirl08 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I'm glad they talked it out and got past it, and then were together for the first time.
sandy4321 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Loving it!
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I just found this story, and I'm loving it. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Bella really needs to do that in the bedroom, not on the living room couch...
sandy4321 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013