Reviews for Foxface: The Story Behind the Sneak
ZarinaSapphire chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Aww this is so sad, at least she gets to be with her lover. I love how you have added a chapter after her death.
Gigigue chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Yes! They got the happy ending I desperately wanted. Now I'm going to do an extremely long review, judging this story on different criteria. I'll do it on a scale from 1-5, 1 being bad and 5 being amazing.

Criteria:

Plot: 4. Really good!

Complexity: 2. You certainly got all the necessary parts in, but there weren't many interesting tidbits to grab my attention.
Creativity: 4. Like I said before, telling the Hunger Games from Foxface's perspective is really creative.
Continuity: 5. There really weren't any plot holes that I can think of.
Believability: 4. I could definitely see this happening in the Hunger Games universe.
Surprise: 3. The plot twist where Finch kills herself completely surprised me, but that was the only one.
Significance: 4. Each scene that you put in had importance in the overall story, except for during the rainy days.

Characters: 3. Good.

Depth: 2. Finch and Inigo didn't really have many interesting thoughts, and their backgrounds were pretty simple too.
Personality: 3. I could definitely see their personalities shine through, and they weren't Mary-Sues, but they weren't fascinating.
OOCness: 5. Finch completely fit her character as it was portrayed in the book, and so did the other characters.
Believability: 3. While their personalities are correct, they seem a little too simple to feel real, and the romance between Finch and Inigo came too quickly.

Writing Style: 3. Good.

Description: 2. You used good word choices, but you didn't describe the clothes and settings in a detailed way.
Tension: 2. I never really felt nervous for the characters, and even though the ending was established from the beginning, it would have been better with a little more tension.
Consistency: 5. The tone you used stayed the same throughout the story, which is actually how it should be.

Conventions: 3. Good.

Grammar: 2. Some of your sentences had some grammar issues that made it hard to read.
Spelling: 5. I didn't really notice any problems, so congrats!
Length: 1. The average length for each chapter is less than 1,000 words, which is really too short.

Overall: 3. Good. This story did have some issues, but it was still an enjoyable read. Keep writing!
Gigigue chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
It's so sweet of Finch to lay a flower on Rue as well. I'm already getting a little sad since I know Finch has to die as well... I wish she could escape death somehow, but that would defeat the purpose of the story.
Gigigue chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Awww, Inigo died?! That's so sad! T_T He was so sweet and caring, and they would have been great together. Anyway, on a different note, chapters 8 and 9 got closer to a good length. This one, though, is still short.
Gigigue chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I just want to say right now that your decision to write the Hunger Games from Foxface's point of view is amazing. It's so creative and really interesting. Also, your writing style works well for Finch's personality. On the flip side, your chapters should really be longer. And some of your longer paragraphs should be split into several smaller ones. Once in a while there's a grammar or punctuation issue. But other than that, this is nicely executed.
hungergameshgfan chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
Great!
jedikhaleesi chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
aww... I love the ending. it's so sweet. :)
othiara chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Yay, you mentioned me! Teehee. Nice epilogue.
guitargurl88 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
I love the rest of your story! My only comment is some of the things she just magically found out. How did she end up finding out how her night vision glasses were for night vision? Some of the things don't correspond with the book but same with my story so thats okay. Amazing work!
Cianna Rarity chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
I love this story! Great job 3
BigHero6IsLife chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
OMG I loved it! Why Did It Have To End!?
othiara chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful! Nice ending.
BigHero6IsLife chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Amazing! How are you this creative?
hungergameshgfan chapter 16 . 2/26/2013