Reviews for Serpensortia
alemery chapter 3 . 4/18
When does Rufio come into this?
TheBlackWerewolf282 chapter 3 . 2/25
Update soon!
chispy krispy chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
please, update son
GreenOnBlack chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Intermissions are quite informative, and so, are approved! Keep up the good work!
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Interesting story.
ravenlovestwilight chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for you to post more as soon as you possibly can!
raspberriesandrum chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Flashback as a filler chapter, can't say I've ever seen it done before, but it works well with the flow of the story. Love Nott. Highly amused by him. Can't wait for the next chapter! Good work!
jbfritz chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Great start!
blueEyre chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Interested to see when Rufio and little Harry meet up. Love the story so far
Souseiki no Tasogare chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
It was kind of disappointing when I saw it was just an intermission, but it was still a good read. It gave just a tad bit more background information about Harry and gave a cute/humorous little plot. I hope you update soon.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Didint like the time skip, but whatever, I saw that you aren't going to do it often, so its not big enough to stop reading the story.
southern-reader chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Well, it would be insincere of me to say I liked this random chapter stuck
in here so I won't.
I will say I won't be back. I don't read stories that jump all over the timeline.
J.F.C chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I was lost with this chapter, until I read your A/N's.
Smithback chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I enjoied Hermone's reactions.. .. so much like her... cool...

and I loved the Theodore Nott Koala form.. he is cool.
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Quote:He knew that the Black family had owned number 13 for a few of decades at least, so he wondered if he'd perhaps been shunted along into number 12,:End Quote

I'm pretty certain that the Blacks owned Number TWELVE Grimmauld Place, and not numerous thirteen.

And anyway, how hard would it be for Harry to change back, obliviate the muggle and move on?

Hell, he could even apparate out of his enclosure in the zoo at night!

Oh but nooooo … I mean its not like he wants to help his younger self. Oh no, he just decided to travel back in time just for laughs.

This Harry is daft.