Reviews for Serpensortia
Reader in LA chapter 3 . 2/2
Interestingly, Hermione has never extended an invitation to Harry for the holidays. And the Weasley kids have spent most of their Christmases at Hogwarts.

At this point, since he entered the wizarding world, Harry has spent four Christmases at Hogwarts, and one at Grimmauld Place, where he had to 'share' his godfather with loads of other people, including the Weasleys.

Harry's only doing what he's always done. Hermione's comments, and her giving Harry a hard time seem unwarranted...and unwelcome.

And 'his plans always fail'? Really, Hermione? She'd be dead (1st year), Ginny'd be dead as well (2nd year). And he has other 'successes' as well. Yes, he was tricked the previous spring, but that was a rarity. Her saying that to him is cruel. And besides, she is 100%, wholly and truly, dead wrong about Draco not being a deatheater...at this point he's already used an unforgivable (Rosemerta), Katie's been cursed, Ron almost died from the mead, and Draco's been working diligently on trying to kill Dumbledore and to find a way to let DE's into the school. Yes, Hermione is so very, very wrong.

She really does think she's always right, when that is often NOT the case.
kariza2013 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
really really like
alemery chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
When does Rufio come into this?
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Update soon!
chispy krispy chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
please, update son
GreenOnBlack chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Intermissions are quite informative, and so, are approved! Keep up the good work!
Lourdes08 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Interesting story.
ravenlovestwilight chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for you to post more as soon as you possibly can!
raspberriesandrum chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Flashback as a filler chapter, can't say I've ever seen it done before, but it works well with the flow of the story. Love Nott. Highly amused by him. Can't wait for the next chapter! Good work!
jbfritz chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Great start!
blueEyre chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Interested to see when Rufio and little Harry meet up. Love the story so far
Souseiki no Tasogare chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
It was kind of disappointing when I saw it was just an intermission, but it was still a good read. It gave just a tad bit more background information about Harry and gave a cute/humorous little plot. I hope you update soon.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Didint like the time skip, but whatever, I saw that you aren't going to do it often, so its not big enough to stop reading the story.
southern-reader chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Well, it would be insincere of me to say I liked this random chapter stuck
in here so I won't.
I will say I won't be back. I don't read stories that jump all over the timeline.
J.F.C chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I was lost with this chapter, until I read your A/N's.