Reviews for A heart full of love
Miee chapter 10 . 4/30
Thank you for writing and finishing this story! Amazing as always, I love all your work! I absolutely loved Finn and Rachel in this one, you wrote them so great.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Wonderful job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Lovely job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This story already has a lot of parallels to Les Miserables. I hope they'll get their happy ending.
larisprates chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Even though the timeline was kinda messed up and confusing for me to understand, I loved it cause you’re writing is really great! The proposal was everything! And reading this made me miss Cory really hard. Well, what can I say it’s just how Rachel explains falling in love with Finn: “it’s Finn”. It’s cory!
Bev beltz chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Ohi I just finished a heart full of love . I hope you continue writing new finchel fics .
Kedzie3238 chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
This is such a great story and sad to see it end. Glad Rachel & Finn had another baby and he was there to experience the whole thing with her. I am sure they will get their little girl one day too. Also, I thought it was pretty clever how Finn proposed to Rachel. Loved it! Thanks so much for finishing this wonderful story and hope to see more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
A great story. I hope you will continue with Finchel.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THI! What a wonderful story, wonderful ending, wonderful look into their future. I especially loved the story Finn wrote. This was beautiful! And I hope you keep writing. I have this feeling you could really be quite the author and surprise yourself with books published. You have what it takes to paint a picture, to not forget detail, to bring in characters so clearly. Very beautiful love story and I'm so happy to know how their lives will be. I can see it now.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Great chapter. I really loved reading how they became a real family. Thank you. So sad that it is over.
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
So cute! Loved it.
noro chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent work
Bev beltz chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Hi I really loved this fic . Now that it's ended I'm hoping you will write a new finchel fic .keep me posted please . I can't wait to see another finchel fic to keep Finn and Rachel's love alive . Thankyou this was a great story .
Lizfinchel chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
I’m gonna miss this story SO much!. I loved how creative the proposal was. And the fact that little Oliver was a part of the scheme. They finally got another boy. Tho I kinda wish for a daughter for them. I’m gonna go and reread the whole thing from the very beginning again now. Thank you for a wonderful journey! I hope you’re gonna write oneshots about the Hudson’s one day
iheartgoldstars chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! And the ending is just wonderful! Every update for the past four years was just amazing, giving the perfect development of Finn and Rachel's relationship until the end. It is kind of bittersweet to see this end because I am always looking forward to reading a new chapter but thank you for this :) I really hope you will write more finchel stories because you're a good writer! :)