Reviews for A heart full of love
Bev beltz chapter 4 . 8/6
Hi . I was wondering if you planned on finishing may the force be with you .
Miee chapter 10 . 4/30
Thank you for writing and finishing this story! Amazing as always, I love all your work! I absolutely loved Finn and Rachel in this one, you wrote them so great.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Wonderful job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Lovely job with the chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This story already has a lot of parallels to Les Miserables. I hope they'll get their happy ending.
larisprates chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Even though the timeline was kinda messed up and confusing for me to understand, I loved it cause you’re writing is really great! The proposal was everything! And reading this made me miss Cory really hard. Well, what can I say it’s just how Rachel explains falling in love with Finn: “it’s Finn”. It’s cory!
Bev beltz chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Ohi I just finished a heart full of love . I hope you continue writing new finchel fics .
Kedzie3238 chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
This is such a great story and sad to see it end. Glad Rachel & Finn had another baby and he was there to experience the whole thing with her. I am sure they will get their little girl one day too. Also, I thought it was pretty clever how Finn proposed to Rachel. Loved it! Thanks so much for finishing this wonderful story and hope to see more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
A great story. I hope you will continue with Finchel.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THI! What a wonderful story, wonderful ending, wonderful look into their future. I especially loved the story Finn wrote. This was beautiful! And I hope you keep writing. I have this feeling you could really be quite the author and surprise yourself with books published. You have what it takes to paint a picture, to not forget detail, to bring in characters so clearly. Very beautiful love story and I'm so happy to know how their lives will be. I can see it now.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Great chapter. I really loved reading how they became a real family. Thank you. So sad that it is over.
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
So cute! Loved it.
noro chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent work
Bev beltz chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Hi I really loved this fic . Now that it's ended I'm hoping you will write a new finchel fic .keep me posted please . I can't wait to see another finchel fic to keep Finn and Rachel's love alive . Thankyou this was a great story .
Lizfinchel chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
I’m gonna miss this story SO much!. I loved how creative the proposal was. And the fact that little Oliver was a part of the scheme. They finally got another boy. Tho I kinda wish for a daughter for them. I’m gonna go and reread the whole thing from the very beginning again now. Thank you for a wonderful journey! I hope you’re gonna write oneshots about the Hudson’s one day